VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mysterious Stones [Ch.6] [Dron Games]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
got the laptop password from the thread, but what a stupid way to start a game off - guaranteed to make alot of people disinterested right from the start.. Seems like good way to chase people off.
friends, can I ask all of you not to distribute this game on other sites ?
With each time you spread the game, I lose new fans and the sense of continuing to create my story.
because only you, my patrons, can use the game for your own personal purposes !
If you're paying, don't be what those who live for free are using !

I really hope for your respect for me, because each of you I respect and appreciate ...
I mean yeah, it's not for us, the leecher.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Just for the future reference's the red head would be the m.c's cousin not his sister becouse her mother is the m.c aunt .

Mar 28, 2018
Hi PeggyBlacket, wrt copyright you are correct in that the copyright is automatic, but if you wish to defend the work you must register it with the appropriate govt. agency in whichever country (just the same - and price - as a patent). If you dont and the matter comes to court the case can be come a 'he said - he said' which they can win (easily if they have the resource and you dont) even through you may have been the creator....

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
too bad to have 3 game install and play..forget that.
better wait to the dev merge all game in one. what a shame. girls look so hot!

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Damn, driving around in your limited-edition (upside-down steering wheel) Ferrari-red Lambo Aventador and banging all the women you meet. This episode is great to keep as a chaser for other games where you get blue-balled constantly.

The password lockout is certainly 'misterious', though. First thing I did after getting booted back to the game start was check the script file and get the password. If only all protection mechanisms were as benign.

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Damn the plot gets more and more interesting and hot. Our aunt is definitely number one. I look forward to the next updates. Good job :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
to the dev,
I would play this game, but the English translations are extremlly difficult for me to handle from your native language.
if you are able to find a better translation person, I will give your game another try, but it is to rough for me to enjoy and get into the game.
renders are good, stunted storyline due to translation issues for me.
over all I would say there is a good potential for the game.

cavebear

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes