VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mysterious Stones [Ch.6] [Dron Games]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

coolyt

Feb 8, 2018
Well, this is a shame .. It's a great game but it really lacks on translation .. Dron does make everything right with the game but .. well in its original engrish version its REALLY not understandable, what he tries to express .. the engrish of the second chapter is even more bad than the first one .. so i made again my own translation for the second chapter - Strange patient.
Just put the file in games folder (where the archive.rpa file is located if there already is a script.rpyc - delete it) and START A NEW GAME !

Well, english is not my native language, its german, but i hope my english is a bit better then his and i also tried to make it a little funnier :)

Dron: if you read this : GREAT GAME - cool story - good renders, but really .. the english is crap .. i don't know whats your native language, but if you need help with your english translation.. contact me ..

Have Fun with it :)

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
dude u need to ask a patent first before it become a copyright :WeSmart:
Wrong. As soon as the dev created the game - before he even posted it - it was copyright.

The United States - like a lot of countries - is a signatory to the Berne COnvention that states that copyright is automatic and no registration is required to get it. The only thing registering it gets you is that the government will help you enforce it without you having to go to court.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Misterious Stones [v3.0] [Dron Games] (2.35 GB rar pc source)
247 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega-sucks
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
about to start this.. do i need to download the transition fix as well or since we already up to a 3rd chapter the into is fixed?

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Strawberry lube in the ass? Is Michelle going to lick her ass? I'd like to see it.
Actually, it's funny, a couple of days and he's fucked so many women. The guy's a real stallion. :)
Michelle has such a happy face, after the cock has been in her two holes.
I hope the quantity of women will increase exponentially.

Last edited:

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Hmmm...
The first two chapters - a lots of story and almost no sex.
Part three: pure sex and almost no story :)

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Well, this is a shame .. It's a great game but it really lacks on translation .. Dron does make everything right with the game but .. well in its original engrish version its REALLY not understandable, what he tries to express .. the engrish of the second chapter is even more bad than the first one .. so i made again my own translation for the second chapter - Strange patient.
Just put the file in games folder (where the archive.rpa file is located if there already is a script.rpyc - delete it) and START A NEW GAME !

Well, english is not my native language, its german, but i hope my english is a bit better then his and i also tried to make it a little funnier :)

Dron: if you read this : GREAT GAME - cool story - good renders, but really .. the english is crap .. i don't know whats your native language, but if you need help with your english translation.. contact me ..

Have Fun with it :)
Do you have a decent translation for the first one too?
See, english is not my native language too (I'm Brazilian, so my mother language is portuguese), but even for me, the engrish kill all the mood for the game... I simply can't keep playing...

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes