VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mysterious Stones [Ch.6] [Dron Games]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Dosman2003

Oct 18, 2019
What the hell do you mean cousins aren't incest hope your scrotum is operating properly incest is incest period that's like a guy trying to justify raping a drunk girl than says she wanted it you knew she was drunk same as you know that's your damn cousin you share same dna stop trying to justify........
People are too concerned about incest. If you know the bible, you will know that Adam and Eve had 2 sons and 1 daughter. Now you have 3 men and only 2 women to carry on with the human race, let your imagination do the math. Incest is what makes the world goes round. Even the Royal Family did this to keep the Royal Blood pure until recently... and people get drunk so they can fool around. Colleges and Universities would be a boring place to go to otherwise...

1st cousins shares 12.5% DNA, 2nd cousins shares 3.13% DNA, uncle and niece shares 25% DNA, aunt and nephew shares 25% DNA, half siblings shares 25% DNA. OK to have children when DNA compatibility is low.

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
do i have to download the introduction and strange patient both
Yep. Jumped out of the Introduction long enough to load the Strange Patient and it appears to pick up with the MC in the hospital .

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Having just spent a few minutes in both Introduction and Strange patient, one thing that will be really messy is that they both share saves. I'm guessing loading an Introduction save into Strange Patient is going to break things badly and visa versa.

Also, the game remains really dialogue heavy which makes the poor translation stand out all that much more. The Dev needs to recruit some native English speakers as a translating team.

I feel like the Dev has a reasonable plan/plot, but right now it's getting lost in the horrible translation of the text.

Reactions: Abhai

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What the hell do you mean cousins aren't incest hope your scrotum is operating properly incest is incest period that's like a guy trying to justify raping a drunk girl than says she wanted it you knew she was drunk same as you know that's your damn cousin you share same dna stop trying to justify........
No, no my constantly angry friend. Incest is something that is defined by the society you live in and sex between cousins isn't considered incest in many, many countries all over the world.
Historically speaking noble marriages were often between even close-blood relatives, in some cultures the royal family was only allowed to marry close family, including siblings (fe. during some Egyptian dynasties).
It might surprise you, but you share most of your DNA with EVERY other human being AND with chimpanzees and gorillas.

The shared genes aren't the problem anyway, that incestuous relationships lead to genetic defects is only true when fe. siblings would marry each other for several generations. It's mostly just made-up bullshit to justify the social stigmata.
Not that I don't understand the social stigmata, under normal circumstances you wouldn't develop romantic feelings for a sibling or a parent, so cases of incest nowadays often happen under unusual circumstances, where storge or philia (familial or brotherly love) didn't develop (because fe. the siblings or parent and child never met) and so the mutual attraction gets sort of confused into eros (passionate and/or romantic love)

Last edited:

Dosman2003

Oct 18, 2019
If anyone is interested, I redid the script file. Translated a couple of the dialog from Russian and got rid of sentences that didn't make any sense. Sorry, I didn't add periods. I think you have to unren the archive.rpa to replace the script file.
Thank you kindly for this, I tried it from the start and so far so good... I think if you did the whole game, I should be able to enjoy this game...

Rik56

Aug 29, 2018
View attachment 481818

Overview:
You are left all alone, after the mysterious death of your parents. But fortunately you found your aunt whom you have never seen and who took custody of you. A month ago, she called you and invited you to live in her villa. Now your plane is already landing and you are flying into a complete obscurity, without knowing what awaits you in the front.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-11
Release Date: 2020-01-11
Developer: Dron Games
Censored: No
Version: 2.0 Strange Patient
Language: Engrish, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Introduction:
Win - Lin - Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*
Strange Patient:
Win - Lin: - - - -
Mac: - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 248153 View attachment 481796 View attachment 481797 View attachment 481798 View attachment 481799 View attachment 481800 View attachment 481801 View attachment 481802 View attachment 481803 View attachment 481804 View attachment 481805 View attachment 481806 View attachment 481808 View attachment 481809
If this guy couls somehow give me the text from his games,, I'd gladly clean up the english for free,,,

• Haha
Reactions: Vrijgeest

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
i have to be honest, the renders are really really good if he find someone that stranslate this game with native english, then this game will get from me a 8.5.

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
i have to be honest, the renders are really really good if he find someone that stranslate this game with native english, then this game will get from me a 8.5.
But first he needs a guy who will teach him Russian at least. :ROFLMAO:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
and that folks..is how to solve his WTF hair..Auntie takes him for a haircut and VOILA..he dosnt look like a retarded apeboy :p the engrish needs alot of work in some places..but generally speaking..the renders are delightful..especially that demon/witch/whatever she is dame..the one with the panther..she's hot AF..the story itself while leaning towards generic has some interesting bits..i think..engrish hampers it at times :p SO..if the dev gets a bit of help on the engrish this game could be a pretty decent.

Reactions: JanisL

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
what iam missing here ? months ago the "game" ended at the panther scene.. now it does too ...so where is the differenz now ?

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes