VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mysterious Stones [Ch.6] [Dron Games]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Misterious Stones [Introduction] [Dron Games] (1.52 gb rar market source)
126 mb rar unofficial market compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

EDIT:

Just play the game in Russian, the dialogues make more sense there:ROFLMAO:
BTW, who cares about Engrish beside chicks as hot as Gabriella (Maria, Anita, Irena...) is:p
Thanks for the compressed version. my notes from last february were that this was pretty bad. If nothing else at least the download is now decent. thanks again.

Can the mods correct the spelling on the title of this thread? The dev corrected his spelling, kinda a drag to have to look this up under a mispelling if you ever want to find it again...

Reactions: Abhai

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
So, Anita and Irene are his sisters...
I guess the dev meant they are his cousins?
Is the Russian word for cousins similar to sisters? o_O

I don't mind Engrish at all when it somehow makes sense but here some sentences aren't making any sense at all. :WaitWhat::(

wastrel

Oct 7, 2017

I don't mind Engrish at all when it somehow makes sense but here some sentences aren't making any sense at all. :WaitWhat::(
If it's an incest game, then that doesn't have to mean the incest is only this generation, now does it?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
What? Excuse my ignorance but I have no idea what you are trying to tell me.
When they are cousins it would be incest too, wouldn't it?
And if they are really his sisters why didn't he know them and is not confused about it that he got sisters?
Therefore I assumed they are his cousins and it was wrongly translated to sisters.

soleroth

Jun 9, 2017
well it would seem that the "mysterious stones" in the title are the bracelets worn by your aunt and gabi and give them the ability to change into an animal

wastrel

Oct 7, 2017
And if they are really his sisters why didn't he know them and is not confused about it that he got sisters?
Therefore I assumed they are his cousins and it was wrongly translated to sisters.
What if his aunt is his dad's sister? And they had gotten busy the right number of years ago?

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Just to point out that in much, if not most, of the world relationships between cousins are not considered incest. In fact in 24 states of the U.S cousin marriage is fully legal as is the case in many other countries including Canada, Mexico, and the U.K. Wikipedia has a good article on this and the general topic of incest. For those interested in hands on experience, the Netherlands has apparently legalized consensual sex between any two adults--just in case you and your sister are planning a vacation....

Reactions: botc76

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
What if his aunt is his dad's sister? And they had gotten busy the right number of years ago?
That could be the case but wouldn't they be then stepsisters or to go more strange, stepsistercousins? ^^
Sorry, it's just weird atm with no further information.

Just to point out that in much, if not most, of the world relationships between cousins are not considered incest. In fact in 24 states of the U.S cousin marriage is fully legal as is the case in many other countries including Canada, Mexico, and the U.K. Wikipedia has a good article on this and the general topic of incest. For those interested in hands on experience, the Netherlands has apparently legalized consensual sex between any two adults--just in case you and your sister are planning a vacation....
Yes, I'm from Germany and according to our law, I can marry my cousin too.
It was just strange in the game, he got sisters out of nowhere and one of them had no trouble to jump him. And Aunty's behavior was somehow similar: "You are so handsome, your sisters will go crazy.".^^
Normally this would be weird or one side or the other would find it weird.

Ok, I just go with it and shut up. ^^

Reactions: botc76

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018

He means cousins, yeah. We name it somewhat like "second-line sisters" or "brothers", but technically they aren't born from the same parents.
And yes, at Russia it doesn't count as incest too.

Reactions: HorizonD
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes