VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mysterious Stones [Ch.6] [Dron Games]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah it really needs english proofreading. Otherwise I do not really know models are ok and about the story...there i not much which is obvious for a first release. Will wait for the next update.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
i like game too but some probes need to be fixed
iv not been bad yet to not bad i like game fully i want it to coninine
to be fixed

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
While I am not going to go over what everyone else has said about what wrong with it like the english which I looked and saw that it was translated from the Russian language, or about how the MC like most has a huge cock. The storyline in itself looks very interesting I am wondering why that jaguar attacked you both and what happen after it bite you and ran off. While there was zero choices so you are just reading what is going on in the story.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Promising game, with a potential. A lot of " ))" in the text is showing. I laike idea with Gabby and better threesome with Gabby and Amy :> Hope that this will be some event in the future;) Be looking forward.

Naegus

Nov 30, 2017
It is a nice beginning with an abrupt end to this first release. Yeah the translation actually motivated me to rewrite the dialogue for my own amusement. I am about halfway through I also fixed the broken references to the MC name coming up *** after you give him one.

I didn't think it would be this much fun fixing the dialogue TBH I might just do this for other games I threw my hands up at. I even changed the *** to ??? which I am more used to aesthetically.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I just tried this game, and if on the one hand I was happy with the very nice renders on the other hand I was astonished with the english is really something of the other world

how can it be possible with so many translating programs that exist in the market someone to present this level of english, if it were some grammatical errors it was still acceptable now this is completely, I do not know what to say, I'm speechless.

I'll wait for the next update to give a new opportunity to this game let's see if it improves the language because getting worse is practically impossible

Naegus

Nov 30, 2017
For what it's worth I finished my cleanup of the dialogue for this game. I do like the basics of it but I wanted something more readable. Here is a list of what I did:

1. I essentially rewrote all the dialogue to make more sense but kept the spirit of what was there.
  2. Between Marya and Maria I stuck with Maria. I left Irena alone but I almost changed it to Irene.
  3. Since no surname was given the dialogue referencing the Aunt is a little cluncky but I didn't want to make one up...yet.
  4. Also there were mis-tags for some names so I cleaned that up too.
  5. In a couple spots I added a line of dialogue because I felt the pacing needed it.
  6. Oh and there was a painfully slow transition that I sped up.
If anyone is interested I would be happy to zip up and share the rpy file and send then a link. It was a fun distraction.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Story text gave me a headache, what perplexing language is that, wow.

I liked the renders somewhat but I loved the crazy out of nowhere jaguar attack quick ending. - Game-over MC Beavis :)

Game Dev, please get your story translated by a native english speaking person so english (readers-players) will know what in the hell is going on within your game's story.

Art okay, text a terror. :) - sarcasm YaYa

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I was looking at the forehead and hairline above it, so Beavis looked like a better match. Plus, wasn't Butthead a bit curly or something?

Senior80

Nov 6, 2018
It's the same room from the other side, the little table and the carpet are the same...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, to be something worth playing the fucking Engrish needs to go and fast.
Or to pack my resume into a quote from the game itself:

"like, but somehow I do not care." ;)

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes