VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mysterious Stones [Ch.6] [Dron Games]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
what you complain about bad English, there and in Russian you will not understand that, a mistake on a mistake.
there is no one translator does not translate correctly.

Reactions: TheorPhys

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Misterious Stones [Introduction] [Dron Games] (1.52 gb rar market source)
126 mb rar unofficial market compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

EDIT:
ohhh god the translation is so terrible
i do not understand the most of it because of the horrible englisch the dialoges are making no sense.
Just play the game in Russian, the dialogues make more sense there:ROFLMAO:
BTW, who cares about Engrish with chicks as hot as Gabriella (Maria, Anita, Irena...) is:p

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Renders are good TBH.....well google translate needs a update

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i dont want to be an ass but thats a very funny goal in patreon

My goal is to reach 1000 dollars per month, in order to buy more powerful video accelerators, and therefore I pledge to please you

i have to say that the girls are hot, this guy only needs an editor or atleast someone that can write more proper english

Last edited:

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018

My goal is to reach 1000 dollars per month, in order to buy more powerful video accelerators, and therefore I pledge to please you

i have to say that the girls are hot, this guy only needs an editor or atleast someone that can write more proper english
When he released the first demo version, I corrected the text in Russian, after that the text looked more meaningful in Google translator. I do not understand why he did not use the correct script.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Beavis's distant cousin?

View attachment 248185
He's the great Cornholio, he needs TP for his bunghole!

I must say, I love that the MC looks like Beavis and Butthead's long lost love-child. What I don't love is strong Engrish, so I'm passing on this one for now and hope for a good editor/additional writer.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Ok that got me lol

Volunteer your services because this game could be so good if it had English.

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
Geeez better english please .... or just write for now in russian ... The game could be good but i stopped playing becouse of bad english ...

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's a nice looking game and the women look really good but like what others have said the Engrish could do with a lot of improvement.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes