VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mysterious Stones [Ch.6] [Dron Games]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i'll keep an eye on this game, I like the models but after reviewing all the comments on the English translation, I think it's better to wait
It's really the only thing holding it back is the translation, the story is pretty interesting so far and like you say the models are good nice to see some proper mature women in Maria for a change. It's certainly worth keeping an eye on.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I mean this game and some of the girls look real good BUT OH MY GOD the engrish. In a game that hast so much text, and from what I could translate...story...PLS get a translater or proofreader.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
do i have to download the introduction and strange patient both
Excellent question...

Yep. Jumped out of the Introduction long enough to load the Strange Patient and it appears to pick up with the MC in the hospital .
... and dammit, hate when that's the answer.

I was going to give it a try but not sure I'm in the mood to deal with devs using multiple downloads so early in and engrish issues. Devs gotta pick one or the other. Maybe I'll check back in a few months.

marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
played the intro first and its a mess to be honest due to the bad translation. i do hope the dev gets help with that so the story line gets better to read and understandable . also check if everthing works propely because when the mc gets picked up by gabriella its switched from english to russian and back to english

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
English translation for the second part is even worse than the first part :(

Upd: meh, original Russian version has horrible grammar too

Last edited:

coolyt

Feb 8, 2018
Well, I must admit.. I really liked this game ! The story and the renders are really nice ! But it was really difficult to understand due the very bad english translation .. Well, so i decieded to implement my own translation..
I think this translation is much better readable than the original one ... and also much more fun :)

i tried my best to interpret the scenes and find the right words for it. but i'm aware that it isn't 100% grammatically correct - because english isn't my native language !

@DronGames: REALLY great game ! Awesome story! Keep on the great work ! but ... no offense .. i know english isn't your native language.. BUT you REALLY need an proof reader ! Sometimes its impossible to interpret what you try to express! So please don't be offended, that i may slightly changed my version.

Installation: just put the file in the "game" folder (where you can find the archive.rpa file) and RESTART the game!
Somehow it doesn't work with existing savegames..

This is the improved translation for the first Chapter of Misterious Stones..

If I have time.. and you liked my version.. maybe i create one for the secon chapter too :)

I hope you all will like it ! :)

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
dude u need to ask a patent first before it become a copyright :WeSmart:
Nope, if he is the content creator, he automatically has copyright; see .

Patents are an entirely separate (though similar) thing; .

That's why you see copyright statements in books, films, games, and the like but no patent statements (though printing processes, DVD technology, and some programming algorithms do have patents applying to them!).

We're pirating a lot of stuff in here, please accept that fact or don't partake. Absolution doesn't come from fooling yourself; if you aren't comfortable with the idea (assuming that's why you wrote the above) then have a think about what you care about.

If I got the wrong end of the stick and you were simply mistaken, please accept my apologies :).

Regards

Reactions: DERAX12345

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Nope, if he is the content creator, he automatically has copyright; see .

Patents are an entirely separate (though similar) thing; .

That's why you see copyright statements in books, films, games, and the like but no patent statements (though printing processes, DVD technology, and some programming algorithms do have patents applying to them!).

We're pirating a lot of stuff in here, please accept that fact or don't partake. Absolution doesn't come from fooling yourself; if you aren't comfortable with the idea (assuming that's why you wrote the above) then have a think about what you care about.

If I got the wrong end of the stick and you were simply mistaken, please accept my apologies :).

Regards
Dude everyone can add something to wikipedia so who say that what u read on wikipedia is real u need a patent to make it urs and if u not do that then u are fucked because everyone can clame it.

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
Dude everyone can add something to wikipedia so who say that what u read on wikipedia is real u need a patent to make it urs and if u not do that then u are fucked because everyone can clame it.
Sigh, I only referenced Wikipedia as it's convenient. I should know better than to try to correct someone in a forum.

Believe what you like. I don't intend to reply to you again; it's really not worth the effort, aggro, or any extra irrelevance in this thread.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
anon2002

Don't fret it, although Wikipedia is a good source of information, some information should be handled with suspicion.

Reactions: Haast

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
When update? Would like scene with Aunt.

news
Hello, everybody !
In four days golden users will have access to the third chapter of the game, after them silver users will be able to download the game.

important message
friends, can I ask all of you not to distribute this game on other sites ?
With each time you spread the game, I lose new fans and the sense of continuing to create my story.
because only you, my patrons, can use the game for your own personal purposes !
If you're paying, don't be what those who live for free are using !

I really hope for your respect for me, because each of you I respect and appreciate ...

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes