VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mysterious Stones [Ch.6] [Dron Games]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
hahah trhis game definatly needs a dev, with a brain after all ...
after 30 seconds of gameplay u have to enter a password for a laptop, but there is no hint or anything for the password. i bet its in one of tghe previous episodes .... so wtf

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Trying to play strange patient but it seems to be fucked up. All i get is the same dialogue as in the intro part but with a black screen and tons of "image not found" messages.

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
What? Excuse my ignorance but I have no idea what you are trying to tell me.
When they are cousins it would be incest too, wouldn't it?
And if they are really his sisters why didn't he know them and is not confused about it that he got sisters?
Therefore I assumed they are his cousins and it was wrongly translated to sisters.
Well, the difference is this

Sex between brother and sister or parent and child = That's disgusting! What's wrong with you??
Sex between cousins = That's disgusting! What's wrong with you?? *WINK WINK*

Mar 28, 2018
Wow an update that actually removes lots of content in earlier releases rather than adding new content - novel concept. The old saves do not work, and the abysmal translation makes the story almost impossible to follow. However, the images are good enough to determine the basic story-line - which appears interesting enough to follow future updates.

Liska

Dec 9, 2016
very-very-very much - Oh, my God. almost every sentence. it's annoying.

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Ok, was looking forward to trying this out until I scrolled down to the files section.....holy cow that's a hot mess. Ill try this in the future when all the separate files have been combined >;D

teuni67

Apr 14, 2020
iam too silly i think so, what the fuck is the passwort of this Laptop in the 3. epi.?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
iam too silly i think so, what the fuck is the passwort of this Laptop in the 3. epi.?
Anita

Seriously, it is silly that it is even asked for and not knowing it throws you back to the start of the episode. WTF? Seriosly crappy user experience right there.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It was a bit of a shaky start with the password but after that, it got better certainly a very interesting game strange situation with having all 3 parts of the game separate. Enjoyed the Slyvia scene hope for more encounters plenty of milfs to go around.

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
English is my second language... and I could not hang around beyond the second conversation.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Buddies what about of the 2 parts i need to download the both or wthat it means the Introduction and the resurrection ?

jethroucc

Aug 28, 2019
got the laptop password from the thread, but what a stupid way to start a game off - guaranteed to make alot of people disinterested right from the start.. Seems like good way to chase people off.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes