VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mysterious Stones [Ch.6] [Dron Games]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
People are too concerned about incest. If you know the bible, you will know that Adam and Eve had 2 sons and 1 daughter. Now you have 3 men and only 2 women to carry on with the human race, let your imagination do the math. Incest is what makes the world goes round. Even the Royal Family did this to keep the Royal Blood pure until recently... and people get drunk so they can fool around. Colleges and Universities would be a boring place to go to otherwise...

1st cousins shares 12.5% DNA, 2nd cousins shares 3.13% DNA, uncle and niece shares 25% DNA, aunt and nephew shares 25% DNA, half siblings shares 25% DNA. OK to have children when DNA compatibility is low.

Let's not forget about Noah. Him, his wife, 2 sons, 1 daughter in law and if i remember correctly a granddaughter born soon after they found land

Mr_Chaka69

Jan 18, 2021
Mysterious Stones [Ch.6] Dron Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.37 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 275 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 257 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thank you for all your hard work.

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
after playing ep 1-5 thru I seriously think that dev has shoefetish since near every sexscene female has shoes on and all shoes are high heel anklebreakers.

good game otherwise but plot is crap (works but is as silly as possible) and mc is constantly fucking femmes (so far has fucked nearly every1) so it seems that town doesn't have many males so all femmes are attracted to mc and let him do with them anything he wants (like analsex w/o lube with that log (size of 4 hands on full erection)).

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Question for Android users:

Currently would I need to download 5-6 seperate .apk's to play all the content?

Wondering if anyone has combined chapters into less than 6 parts yet? Thanks >;D

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes