VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mysterious Stones [Ch.6] [Dron Games]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Ok I finished ch.1 but I got to ask. Does the english get any better in later chapters? If not this guy really realllllly needs to find a decent translator/proof reader..... Whatever the hell it's called. The bad engrish is a pain to cypher through.

I_Lucifer_I

Mar 6, 2019
Ok I finished ch.1 but I got to ask. Does the english get any better in later chapters? If not this guy really realllllly needs to find a decent translator/proof reader..... Whatever the hell it's called. The bad engrish is a pain to cypher through.
yes and no sadly... some parts doesnt make sence

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Oh yes, if anyone was willing to help me with this, we would solve this problem in the future.

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
As I said before, the Mysterious Stones, finished but not dead ...My new game touches on the history of the game " Mysterious Stones ".Simply, now you will see the old game from a different perspective, but with new characters and an updated storyline. ;)

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
In the new game, the action unfolds in our time a year after Maria went to the jungle, but not everyone returned from there ...

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
It was nice game/VN, it's pity that this project remained unfinished. Nevertheless, I'd like to thank dev(s) for their work.
Thank you!

cri

Oct 23, 2017
and I had located it in a folder with my favorite games together with the finished games, but apparently I'll just have to erase

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes