VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mysterious Stones [Ch.6] [Dron Games]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The original version of the game was banned , these images accidentally remained in the new version of the game .
You really need to put all the chapter into 1 full game, I know that is a lot of GB's but is better this way, if you see big games like Badik they do patches instead of separating all the chapters into a new renpy game.
After that you just release EPs to patch (add to the full game) like many games do.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
is the engrish still so bad or has it improved significantly?:unsure:
I only ask because that was the reason for me not to play any more for a while.:rolleyes:

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
is the engrish still so bad or has it improved significantly?:unsure:
I only ask because that was the reason for me not to play any more for a while.:rolleyes:
idk i starting from 1 episode but i am fascinated how is possible spell whole word wrong....please tell me how to contact u is probably wierdest way to ask for name :D

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The game is very Russian. Not just the "engrish", but the female characters look Russian. Hopefully doesn't also include the notorious grinding associated with many Russian-developer games.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
not sure but think that was for the part where MC dreamed he was raping the Dr.
You're talking about the scene after the lake and the dog? That's how far I got anyway, and that scene didn't seem like a dream. I'm wondering why that rape tag got removed when there is an unavoidable rape scene right there.

Reactions: Raizen-sama

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Mysterious Stones [Ch.6] Dron Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.37 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 275 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 257 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Amino 4567

Apr 21, 2020
Mysterious Stones [Ch.6] Dron Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.37 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 275 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 257 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
There's not android Mega link??

Reactions: wslquimico85

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You're talking about the scene after the lake and the dog? That's how far I got anyway, and that scene didn't seem like a dream. I'm wondering why that rape tag got removed when there is an unavoidable rape scene right there.
There is a lot more than just the rape tag missing from the list. I've submitted additional tags that need to be included (sex toys, creampie, etc.)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
As I assumed, the game has a sudden ending. It's not even a cliffhanger; it's just . . . over.

Based on (included below), I get wanting to make an adjustment for greater traction. I understand being disappointed that the game hasn't become as popular as you had hoped, especially over the course of an entire year. I also know that real life gets in the way of this type of thing all the time.

All of that being said, however, I'd like to offer a couple of suggestions that might help you in the future, Drone. I'm not an expert, but what I suggest is based on what others have said and/or what I have observed over time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, as I said, I'm not an expert, but I would suggest at least considering the points I've listed above before you commit to a change in games and engines. I would hate to have you go through all of that additional effort to find things don't work as you'd like and then have further discouragement. I really do want to see you succeed in becoming a game developer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Just started this game. I really wish dev would find a person who could do some proper english. It's hard to play a game when it's this bad. Even if it looks good.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If the game is completed, then i think it should get "tag".
I would agree; Episode 6 is even called "The Last Chapter". While I wish the game would continue (the "ending" isn't really an ending), for now at least it's finished. The dev would have to make the decision to continue it (and probably rename the last episode) in order for Complete not to apply. (FYI, Complete would be a label; "tags" here would be stuff like 3dcg, milf, or rape.)

Reactions: harsha_26
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes