EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
While exploring the island you will encounter its many inhabitants that wish to only do harm to the main character, but you will also meet some neutral NPCs that might help or hinder your journey.
It's a 2D action platformer with some light metroidvania elements, such as non-linear exploration, inventory system, special skills, dialogue, etc. You will start the game on the beaches of a mysterious island and from there you will be able to explore it at your leisure, trying to find a way to escape from it and discovering its mysteries.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-30
Release Date: 2024-04-29
Developer: MegaBlueBall - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra:
Save File
Kdfn thanks for the link

0.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver258

Mar 3, 2019
Once you get to a certian point in the turquoise forest there seems to be a loading zone that just... doesnt load.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
I dig it... it's got a lot of work put it into it so far, but it has an even greater amount of work needed.

I have great hopes for this platformer... I only ask for those to give it a try and to remember, it's still a work in progress game.

Vore is my number one fetish and I have so much passion for it.

Please think about supporting the developer ;)

Reactions: FruityPepper

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
T to toggle internal view - I wonder if this can be remapped in a future version. I prefer T for normal attacks.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I'm surprised with the amount of content for so early version, and it sure is quite good
also, why is here developer's banner instead of game banner?

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
I'm surprised with the amount of content for so early version, and it sure is quite good
also, why is here developer's banner instead of game banner?
The red-haired swordsgirl is protag, so it counts as a game banner. Or at least I believe so.

Jun 17, 2018
There's already been quite a bit more content added if you support the patreon. Frankly, I'm not even sure if there will be any more demo versions, and if there are, they probably won't include most of the currently made content.

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes