3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
I'm sure I'm missing something but from what I can remember:

2 at the Cafe (looking through the windows from outside)
2 in the main room of the gym
2 in the TV room
1 in the bedroom window
1 on the floor of the hallway (I think on the lower level)
Every location at the park has 1 or 2
1 outside the Garage.

Reactions: Boogie

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
So I really want to like this game, but the main character is fucking insufferable and acts like a complete asshole. like half the time when anyone asks something he acts like a little bitch and whines about it "Oh you want me to have sex with you? what a hassle, I mean I guess I could do it" FUCK OFF, seriously, and then it flip flops to attempt to be the "Nice caring guy" he's such a shit written character

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
So I really want to like this game, but the main character is fucking insufferable and acts like a complete asshole. like half the time when anyone asks something he acts like a little bitch and whines about it "Oh you want me to have sex with you? what a hassle, I mean I guess I could do it" FUCK OFF, seriously, and then it flip flops to attempt to be the "Nice caring guy" he's such a shit written character
Then find a game that has a well written mc, mine isn't and never will be.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Need to interact with Selena in the Afternoon. Teaching in the morning skips to evening.
I'm actually past that part and have finished everything that can be done in the latest version. But thanks anyway.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so just started the game and already found an need for attention from the dev. i was told to go to the second floor (which does not exist) and have the door furthest right while your room is far left for the player. could have accepted the first floor being the second level of the house if it was not called first floor

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Yes there is going to be lesbian, and 3 some content at some point, I already added peeing but you can skip that one. The lesbian thing will probably be skippable the 3 some not. Other than these, anal ist most likely, and the rest will see
Thanks for answering.

As long as all lesbian content is optional and there is no sexual interaction between the girls in the threesome it will be good.
I was considering supporting you as a developer but I was waiting to see how you handle the lesbian fetish first.
Many of us are tired of the forced lesbian fetish in so many harem games.
Some of us don't mind if it is in a threesome and only happens if we decide that it will happen.
I'll be watching to see what you decide.

I wish you the best.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes