3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Minor point of information: when MC first arrives at mansion, the bricks at the entrance are NOT cobblestones. Cobblestones are the rounded stones sticking above the main level of the street (so one may step above water & other "stuff"). Bricks in motar at the same level are properly called "sets".

TrueDragon

Jul 13, 2020
Minor point of information: when MC first arrives at mansion, the bricks at the entrance are NOT cobblestones. Cobblestones are the rounded stones sticking above the main level of the street (so one may step above water & other "stuff"). Bricks in motar at the same level are properly called "sets".
Setts have been quarried (same size) while Cobblestones are left mostly natural shape (all sizes). Setts are also almost exclusively used for roads and walkways whereas Cobblestone can be used for buildings as well.

Basically, if it looks kind of like a brick then it probably Setts. If it looks like a bunch of 'cobbled' together rocks instead it probably Cobblestone.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MysticValley-0.17.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Sorry, caught another error: When talking to Joana on her break, MC says he has seen only one other male in Mystic Valley- the old fisherman. Actually, in my play I've caught at least 3 others: the guy making out with the chick behind the boulder, the guy at the beach shack and the fat guy at the game store.

HiNate96

Apr 29, 2018
I'm probably really dumb but I am stuck on even being able to talk with dora. the first hint is "I should gargle for some job opportunities in mystic valley" but im not even sure where to start.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
any one got all the locations for the easter eggs
I found them all, finally, but can't recall all the locations. However, I can share the tricks I used to find them all. One, the hide function causes the eggs to be hidden as well, by toggling it on and off quickly, the eggs blink and stand out more. Two, I use URM(Universal Renpy Mod), and search "egg". You can cheat, and just set "egg_count = 13", or check the "easter_egg_list" variable for the eggs you're missing. The short names give a hint where to look.

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
This is an enjoyable game. If only the single dev could clone themselves or magically gather a team so the updates would have more in them. Ah, well, good things are worth waiting for.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
i found only 10 eggs the other 3 eggs i dont know were they are anyone know
I'm sure I'm missing something but from what I can remember:

2 at the Cafe (looking through the windows from outside)
2 in the main room of the gym
2 in the TV room
1 in the bedroom window
1 on the floor of the hallway (I think on the lower level)
Every location at the park has 1 or 2

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes