3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MysticValley-0.0.16.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Feb 20, 2024
Yes there is going to be lesbian, and 3 some content at some point, I already added peeing but you can skip that one. The lesbian thing will probably be skippable the 3 some not. Other than these, anal ist most likely, and the rest will see
Are lesbians completely avoidable, so that it never even happens in the background if the player doesn't want it in their game? Or is it just skippable, but the shit still happens in the background even if the player doesn't see it?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
11/13 for me

I found two in the gym (where you buy the membership)
1 in the garage where the band plays out side
1 in the park on the table where you buy ice cream
1 in where you pick up the mail
1 on the bookshelf where you increase your smarts
1 in your room at the bottom of the windowsill it is same colour as the background almost so hard to see.

I don't recall where I picked up the others pretty sure i got 2 more in the park but can't be certain as i though eggs were for a galley bonus or something and didn't pay much attention. First time playing the game so wasn't sure what was what.
ok how to get the egg by the mail door, I don't see it and how to get to the garage when the band never plays anymore

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Are lesbians completely avoidable, so that it never even happens in the background if the player doesn't want it in their game? Or is it just skippable, but the shit still happens in the background even if the player doesn't see it?
Most of the things I do is avoidable or will ask if you want to see it or not.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
11/13 for me

I found two in the gym (where you buy the membership)
1 in the garage where the band plays out side
1 in the park on the table where you buy ice cream
1 in where you pick up the mail
1 on the bookshelf where you increase your smarts
1 in your room at the bottom of the windowsill it is same colour as the background almost so hard to see.

I don't recall where I picked up the others pretty sure i got 2 more in the park but can't be certain as i though eggs were for a galley bonus or something and didn't pay much attention. First time playing the game so wasn't sure what was what.
I have found 2 in the coffee shop

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
You don't have to get inside the garage, look around outside
how, the one girl that does the rock band is not able to be talk to, and when you try to go outside, the only way is through the mail door and it just says that no mail is there

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
how, the one girl that does the rock band is not able to be talk to, and when you try to go outside, the only way is through the mail door and it just says that no mail is there
Use the map lol

Witcher36

Jul 27, 2023
Hello, I have revised the cheats.rpy to include new working cheats.

Need to unpack the archive file.
Remove from folder or rename as backup
Replace with my file.

here are the new cheat codes.

1000 - gives 1000 money

9999 - gives 99999 money

week - skips a week

lunabath - luna bathroom
miabath - mia bathroom
dorabath - dora bathroom
avabath - ava bathroom
zoe101 - zoe bathroom

unlock wallpaper 5
"why"
unlock wallpaper 4
"againwhy"
unlock wallpaper 6
"boring"
easter bunny get all eggs
"Thankjesus"
global girl, machiatto_consumed, ice_cream_consumed, coke_consumed, class_unlocked, finished_intro, mc_room_found, mia2_unlocked
"Wewin"

Tested and working so far.

Reactions: Wombat of Combat

niknio93

Dec 3, 2020
okay, English is not even my second language and it is costing me more than I would like to admit to do this step.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes