3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
WHAT!!!!!:oops:

Male MC getting his mother pregnant is the hottest thing there is after getting his sister/s pregnant.:love::giggle::love:
I was thinking long and hard about a long list sister but unfortunately Patreon has 0 incest policy, not even "room mate" will work anymore, so maybe a f95zone only content or who knows

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I was thinking long and hard about a long list sister but unfortunately Patreon has 0 incest policy, not even "room mate" will work anymore, so maybe a f95zone only content or who knows
What most other games do to get around that is they make the base version of the game call the family members "landlady" "roommate" "childhood friend" etc. etc. so there is no incest.

...But then a patch that changes all those titles to the real ones like mother, sister, etc. just MAGICALLY appears on the internet

...You follow?

Reactions: AJBit

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
i dont know why but im getting errors with Dora's 2nd event in the manor & the level up doesnt progress.
Me too. I can't go downstairs in the manor in the morning without encountering her spider event. Then I get the errors and it resets me back in my room in the afternoon.
The following morning the same thing happens; so I have no option to progress any girls with morning events in the manor.

Also getting the following bugs:
- I can't talk to the girls in class
- I can buy an icecream but Joana event doesn't register
- Luca's is closed whenever I go there.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Alpha R2 Release Notes:
- Addressed an issue hindering the progression of Dora's levels.
- Corrected a situation where the Cafe remained closed despite unlocking it.
- Resolved an error in the Gym default settings, allowing access to the Gym.
- Rectified an income discrepancy in earnings from classes.
- Ensured the progression of Zoe's levels by fixing a related issue.
- Fixed a bug preventing the opening of the map.
- Temporarily reinstated the old inventory images.
- Resolved an issue preventing the saving of names when using the "OK" button instead of Enter in the name entry menu.
- Implemented a change preventing access to the kitchen until the player has visited their room in the introductory sequence.
- Corrected an instance where Amy incorrectly acted as if she already knew the player upon their first visit to her Cafe.
- Addressed a problem impeding the advancement of Joana's levels.
- Fixed a scenario allowing two consecutive events in certain situations.
- Resolved an issue preventing interaction with Selena or Dora in the classroom.
- Fixed a game crash occurring when purchasing and attempting to use a lottery ticket.
- Adjusted the fishing button's placement, preventing it from being hidden behind the turn right button in the lake.
- Updated the Patreon list.
- Changed the cheat code to enhance security, considering the sharing of the source code in the last patch.
- Properly archived the game, facilitating future script-side fixes.

Here's the PC/Linux Download link:

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
Still can't interact with Dora in the morning at school. Clicking her starts no action. For Selena, it shows "called to the deans office" with no way to go there. Can only teach the class normally.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Still can't interact with Dora in the morning at school. Clicking her starts no action. For Selena, it shows "called to the deans office" with no way to go there. Can only teach the class normally.
Replace your scripts.rpa with this one:

Reactions: lttesch

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Alright I could get decently far this time and the game's pretty nice. Still a little broken in places like I can't seem to fine the dean's office in the school for exemple. Events take place completely out of order with characters talking about things I haven't done yet.

But, it's shaping up pretty good, tbh at first I just thought the girls were too easy and the plot was boring but then Zoe's "revelations" piqued my interest back up a little bit. And I like the girls, overall, they're varied and cool. Most of the relationships seems to be going in a direction I like.

The UI and navigation are a little confusing at first as well like it was hard to tell what time of day it actually is and going around the mansion is a bit of a pain but it's not too bad.

Reactions: Mucski

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Alright I could get decently far this time and the game's pretty nice. Still a little broken in places like I can't seem to fine the dean's office in the school for exemple. Events take place completely out of order with characters talking about things I haven't done yet.

But, it's shaping up pretty good, tbh at first I just thought the girls were too easy and the plot was boring but then Zoe's "revelations" piqued my interest back up a little bit. And I like the girls, overall, they're varied and cool. Most of the relationships seems to be going in a direction I like.

The UI and navigation are a little confusing at first as well like it was hard to tell what time of day it actually is and going around the mansion is a bit of a pain but it's not too bad.
Yes story still need adjusting, although I'd like to hear more about those events that were out of order so I prioritize those

Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Yes story still need adjusting, although I'd like to hear more about those events that were out of order so I prioritize those
I didn't exactly take notes but there's 2 big ones I noticed. Mia waiting in front of the bathroom and it talked about the pool and Zoe way before I unlocked the pool. And I got the punishment scene at the dean's office and it talked about me being in that office before when I never went.

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
Replace your scripts.rpa with this one: Mega
Seemed to fix the issue and put the story back on track. I never got the classroom spanking scene, it just assumed I did and went straight to the deans office, but both girls are interactable again. Separate issue with Dora though is getting to the part "I am behind on lectures". I go to teach in the morning and nothing. Is it like the coffee and ice cream? Takes a number of trys?

Last edited:

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Seemed to fix the issue and put the story back on track. I never got the classroom spanking scene, it just assumed I did and went straight to the deans office, but both girls are interactable again. Separate issue with Dora though is getting to the part "I am behind on lectures". I go to teach in the morning and nothing. Is it like the coffee and ice cream? Takes a number of trys?
Just talk to her when alone in class

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes