3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
The latest. Past 2 or 3 updates, I had the same issue...
That's odd I'm pretty sure I fixed the color error long ago. You can see your games version in about. Also did you overwrite old game or made a new folder

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
That's odd I'm pretty sure I fixed the color error long ago. You can see your games version in about. Also did you overwrite old game or made a new folder
I always delete the folder after playing the update. Can a save be the issue ?

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I'll stick with the idea that I've never played an adult VN where sex sounds enhanced the game in any way. Hearing the same sounds over and over and across different girls just sounds so off imo.

The only way to properly add sounds to the game is to have the means to hire out VAs and actually do each scene stand alone, and with a different person or voice for each girl.

And honestly it sounds even worse when they are just placed randomly throughout a game, get freaking jumpscared by a random moan.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MysticValley-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

callmemaximous

Donor
Oct 13, 2018
I cannot get past the gym entrance.
I have 2 quests open for the gym (Joana and Amy) and I have access to the gym, but there is nothing to do inside
I have got the 2 eggs that were there, but they were the only thing that I have been able to click on in the gym. no arrows, not people, no nothing.
it is the only 2 quests I currently have. everyone else one the first page of people are quest completed.

Reactions: GameRebel

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
I cannot get past the gym entrance.
I have 2 quests open for the gym (Joana and Amy) and I have access to the gym, but there is nothing to do inside
I have got the 2 eggs that were there, but they were the only thing that I have been able to click on in the gym. no arrows, not people, no nothing.
it is the only 2 quests I currently have. everyone else one the first page of people are quest completed.
I have removed phoebe from the gym entrance during the afternoon as she's changing clothes. So try accessing it in the morning if you don't have a gym pass.

Viper420

Mar 27, 2023
I haven't posted on this site, but just wanted to say minus the Easter Egg hunt, I've quite enjoyed this game. I'm at 12/13 with no idea which one I missed even looking at locations mentioned in this thread I can't see the one I missed. While it is likely just me missing it, this is a definitely not fun thing to deal with. I'd suggest (if there isn't and I just missed it) a way to look at which 13 you have. Maybe even a hint of locations in-game too to make it less of a pain. Since this is all I have left (according to the phone) and I have ran the maps a few times now trying to find the last one with no luck. So much props to you, and your effort (from what I've read in this thread) to progress your game.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
So, there's no way of activating the console? it just crashes

Chars look cute and all, but these money grinds where you make like 15 a day to buy items that cost 200 or more are painful (its almost like real life, rofl)

the cheat codes posted across the thread do not work either, guess dev updates them every version

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes