3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
the Dev needs to do a better job with the time slots. I hate having to keep going to the computer just to see what time of day it is. Screenshot 2024-06-18 100137.png

Reactions: Boogie

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It's an interesting game but it's too boring and not much to do at time. The Dev really needs o make some serious changes. First, being able to work more than once per day from the computer. Second, the pay from working is higher. Third, you have an option to follow more than one path at a time. (many girls paths happen at the same time, mix it up some. Fourth, the time of day is shown next to the the logo instead of having to keep going to the computer just to see what the time of day is. Finally, a better guide at the beginning for new players who never played this game before. (the intro was so lame that I felt like the Dev was too lazy to explain things.) I hate Dev's who don't explain things.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
The walkthrough is the hints. But yes there's also a pdf walkthrough for patrons.
Thank you! Is there a faster way to make money vs coding online? $11 dollars a shift is a rip off knowing how a coder makes a lot more than that.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Thank you! Is there a faster way to make money vs coding online? $11 dollars a shift is a rip off knowing how a coder makes a lot more than that.
It increases as you gain smarts by reading books. Of course nobody seems to read that part.

Reactions: GameRebel

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
WTF is wrong with the times in the day? You peek at a girl and it takes you 4 hours.. you talk to a girl it takes 4 hours... basically any thing you do takes 4 hours... it does not feel like your doing anything but grinding. Action based than time based would of been better in this game as 3 actions a day is a damn joke. Spend more time sleeping than anything else in the game.. so it's going to exaggerate the days.

Reactions: Ash22 and Boogie

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
WTF is wrong with the times in the day? You peek at a girl and it takes you 4 hours.. you talk to a girl it takes 4 hours... basically any thing you do takes 4 hours... it does not feel like your doing anything but grinding. Action based than time based would of been better in this game as 3 actions a day is a damn joke. Spend more time sleeping than anything else in the game.. so it's going to exaggerate the days.
True, hopefully in the next update we can increase the number of actions per day (minimum 5) early morning; morning, noon, afternoon, evening, and night.

Reactions: malaac2025

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
It is a damn earring not a damn ring! So looking for a ring you will never ever ever find it as it does not look like a damn ring at all! Seriously fix your translation as it's an earring and once you know it's an earring you will be able to find it.

Last edited:

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
I visited all these locations but only found 12. This is first game version 18 and it seems their is a missing egg some wheres.
the egg in the MC's bedroom can be very hard to see. I could only see it if I turned my brightness up to blinding levels. Iirc it was on the far right windowpane at the very bottom.

1719419572464.png

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerDaddy
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes