It took a long time and simply clicking around
near where the girl was. I had tried and give up on numerous
days but went back again. After she says she left a pot on the
stove...or whatever..... Just click around like crazy and hopefully
you'll luck into it.
i clicked everywhere for ages i gave up

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
there is a brighter colored strip in the tall grass right behind where the girl was standing after she runs off, it is like a long string earring. I would screenshot it but already removed after completing update
i found it, thank you as much

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
Why's the main character such an idiot and douche?

"What's a lesbian?"
Not only that but he acts like he's so annoyed and bothered by all the girls any time they ask anything, he's kinda a whiney bitch

• Haha
Reactions: Forgotted

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Mucski
Things keep happing over and over again.
Talk to the superintendent has happen 3 times now with the same convo when first starting to work.
Talking to Dora in the class in the morning is the same one I get ever time I try to talk to her.
Caught Dora in front of the bathroom door looking at a spider 3 times now.

I have seen other scenes more than once but can't remember them.
Downloaded and played today from the start on day 23 at this time.

4th time on some of the quest for the girls to go off and now I will just set this game aside for a few more updates then try again and see is its been fixed.
Talking to the superintendent for the 4th time when you "first start to work" which also restarts both girls class room quests over again for the 4th time.

Last edited:

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
How do I progress Joana? it says to focus on teaching and I've taught the class for like 2 months straight with nothing to show for it

Also who is Selena? it says to progress with her but I can't even find her much less progress with her

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
How do I progress Joana? it says to focus on teaching and I've taught the class for like 2 months straight with nothing to show for it

Also who is Selena? it says to progress with her but I can't even find her much less progress with her
Please download the latest version of the game 0.0.15.2, also Selena is in the class, you literally can't start teaching whtout meeting her

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
Please download the latest version of the game 0.0.15.2, also Selena is in the class, you literally can't start teaching whtout meeting her
I have the newest version and both things I asked about are still problems

Also I started a new game with the 0.0.15.2 version and haven't spoken to Selena, is she the only other girl in the classroom? because any time I try speaking to her it says "I have no business with her right now, I should start teaching"

Last edited:

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
I have the newest version and both things I asked about are still problems

Also I started a new game with the 0.0.15.2 version and haven't spoken to Selena, is she the only other girl in the classroom? because any time I try speaking to her it says "I have no business with her right now, I should start teaching"
You must follow the hints, what does the hint say? When to speak with her?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have 2 hints left
Dora: I should focus on Selena first
And
Joana: I should focus on teaching

And again, I've spent like a month straight just teaching
Your better off than me, my game keeps repeating the first part of most quest over and over again without progressing to the next step.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Your better off than me, my game keeps repeating the first part of most quest over and over again without progressing to the next step.
I have fixed that I believe in 0.0.15.2 but if it's not then it should be 100% next patch. Issue is I already started coding and doing 0.0.16 so I can't release another bugfix. I am trully sorry. It's my fault to be honest for making shit named version such as 0.0.14_beta_r3 instead of going for pure numbers.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
I have 2 hints left
Dora: I should focus on Selena first
And
Joana: I should focus on teaching

And again, I've spent like a month straight just teaching
have you unlocked selena? She's a blonde girl in your class, you can see her in the mornings and afternoons

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I've been wanting to try this but sounds like I should still wait.
Sounds grindy and buggy.

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
have you unlocked selena? She's a blonde girl in your class, you can see her in the mornings and afternoons
That's literally what I was asking, she won't talk to me and I want to progress the game, it just says "I have no business with her right now, I should start teaching" when I try talking to her

You said I had to talk to her in order to teach, but I've restarted the game twice and either I talk to Dora and start teaching right away afterwards, or I click the teach button and class starts without having to talk to her

Reactions: BlasKyau

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have fixed that I believe in 0.0.15.2 but if it's not then it should be 100% next patch. Issue is I already started coding and doing 0.0.16 so I can't release another bugfix. I am trully sorry. It's my fault to be honest for making shit named version such as 0.0.14_beta_r3 instead of going for pure numbers.
When 16 comes out I will try again.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes