3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
There's only 3 for now so don't bother trying to unlock them, also there will be some future patreon only wallpapers.

And now onto business! I have did the unthinkable, a miracle really, I think I have fixed all your old saves. So far I only tested all the way back to 0.0.9a which is already insane!
I really like the game thus far, :) keep up the good work.

CV3

Apr 6, 2022
Sorry for the question, but is this one of these games were you inherit a secondhand harem from your father?

dinorore

Aug 14, 2017
Hi, Hint system breaks when you get icecream girl to 5 icecreams, game chrash. another crash if you get the fishing rod and try to go to the the fisher guy

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Oh if you mean nasty fetishes then no, I am not going there. And np, I am active here and on discord most of the time. And also actively working ont he game even as we speak.
no NTR with a harem I am sure you knew that too right? :) Good luck with your game. The fact you have a nice cast of characters is wonderful, could be lots of stories and longevity :)

hanaisbestgirl

Feb 3, 2023
Cute girls however it each girl has barely any content so far. Each interaction with a girl is very short resulting in time spent in sandbox going from girl to girl is the same amount as the actual content.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Hope that eventually we can increase the amount of money earned. Either through smarts for work done on the computer or some kinda promotion after teaching so many times. Hurts when you have to grind for a week and a half when something costs 300+

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Hope that eventually we can increase the amount of money earned. Either through smarts for work done on the computer or some kinda promotion after teaching so many times. Hurts when you have to grind for a week and a half when something costs 300+
I am looking into ways to make your job increase payment as you go, originally the briefcase on your PC was set up like that but it doesn't seem to work. Furthermore, this might sound greedy,but I do .. uh .. make some income by selling cheats to patrons, so making free players life too easy would kinda slash the need to subscribe now wouldn't it? You got lottery, you got fishing (which yes I'm aware it's bugged in this version) you got the PC, you got the school

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I am looking into ways to make your job increase payment as you go, originally the briefcase on your PC was set up like that but it doesn't seem to work. Furthermore, this might sound greedy,but I do .. uh .. make some income by selling cheats to patrons, so making free players life too easy would kinda slash the need to subscribe now wouldn't it? You got lottery, you got fishing (which yes I'm aware it's bugged in this version) you got the PC, you got the school
Dunno how hard it would be to code, but could add something to the shop that increases the variable from 10 to 25 or w/e it is right now to 35/50. A "How to code for Dummies" type of book. Gameplay wise you'd think the MC would get better at their job/work the more they did it (or studied how to improve) for bigger pay.

But if you find you make more money because people say they sub for the updated cheat codes every release then we'll have to make due with some grind I suppose.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Dunno how hard it would be to code, but could add something to the shop that increases the variable from 10 to 25 or w/e it is right now to 35/50. A "How to code for Dummies" type of book. Gameplay wise you'd think the MC would get better at their job/work the more they did it (or studied how to improve) for bigger pay.

But if you find you make more money because people say they sub for the updated cheat codes every release then we'll have to make due with some grind I suppose.
No no your ideas sound great, just gotta balance it properly. My idea was that as you go the money increases per week as a promotion, but ... The code is there but it doesn't work or no one said it is. Thus next patch I shall make it so you earn more if you get more smarts. There's a bit of a grind for smarts so it's balanced

Thank you for the great idea

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
i don't know why but loading up my save with this update had completly broke my game, i get errors for accessing the phone, and looking at the girls hints, and for some reason, plays the tutorial again

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i don't know why but loading up my save with this update had completly broke my game, i get errors for accessing the phone, and looking at the girls hints, and for some reason, plays the tutorial again
That's because he's re-written it
old saves won't work

You need to start a new game

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
What was your last version

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes