3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
such a shame i know. he had so much promise
Lost me on the first rework/change of char looks. I hated every single change of the chars. (Especially "friendo's", forget her name, blue hair) Went and looked at the thread for the first time since the FIRST rework, and saw some further re-works of Grace. And I'll just say I'm glad I tapped out way back then. Looks like she's in her late 30's now, at least. That's some hard living for someone in their late teens/early 20's. Yet, before it entered rework hell, it was one of my favorite games. Was.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
immediately after the first dinner scene i get plagued by errors
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you describe what you did after dinner, and whether you downloadded and extracted the game properly, because I just played through it from 0 and I have no errors ..

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Can you describe what you did after dinner, and whether you downloadded and extracted the game properly, because I just played through it from 0 and I have no errors ..
nothing, immediately after dinner this happened, like dinner ended and bam errors. ignoring erros multiple times and it kicks back on at me peeping at someone in the shower. everything extracted properly, done it literally thousands of times

Reactions: Ccf93

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
nothing, immediately after dinner this happened, like dinner ended and bam errors. ignoring erros multiple times and it kicks back on at me peeping at someone in the shower. everything extracted properly, done it literally thousands of times
That is super weird, can you do me a favor and download the one from this thread in the MEGA folder, and tell me how it went? Because the errors you showed me don't tell me much, index errors can come from literally anywhere.

Xuris_

Nov 20, 2019
That is super weird, can you do me a favor and download the one from this thread in the MEGA folder, and tell me how it went? Because the errors you showed me don't tell me much, index errors can come from literally anywhere.
I've got the same error... immediately after dinner, but i restarted and i've gone first to the kitchen this time... and worked... i think the problem is when you start going around the house first and not kitchen first... maybe because reading books advance time or something like that... but when i restarted the game and i've gone to the kitchen first, there were no more errors

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
I've got the same error... immediately after dinner, but i restarted and i've gone first to the kitchen this time... and worked... i think the problem is when you start going around the house first and not kitchen first... maybe because reading books advance time or something like that... but when i restarted the game and i've gone to the kitchen first, there were no more errors
Oh right, might be because book advances time. Thank you for reporting the issue
Will be fixed next patch

For now those that have issues just dont use the book before going to the kitchen in the intro sequence

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Mystic Valley [v0.0.7] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 243mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Reactions: Xtmr61

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Why have stats like "love" "corruption" etc when the only way to raise them is to trigger an actual progress event? usually you need to repeat actions to raise certain stats to trigger the progress event. If you do it like this, there really is no reason for sandbox. You can just make it a VN and call it a day.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
how do i unlock the last 6 girls. or wallpapers. im on day 9 and it already says no more hints for all the girls ive unlocked

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
how do i unlock the last 6 girls. or wallpapers. im on day 9 and it already says no more hints for all the girls ive unlocked
Not everything that is locked can you unlock the game is in development ... I'm 1 single guy, can do just so much every patch

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Why have stats like "love" "corruption" etc when the only way to raise them is to trigger an actual progress event? usually you need to repeat actions to raise certain stats to trigger the progress event. If you do it like this, there really is no reason for sandbox. You can just make it a VN and call it a day.
You're absolutely right, most of the stats do seem useless although some of them will determine the things you can buy for then later and outfits they wear and whatnot, as for the vn part that would've been easier to make, but I guess I like torturing myself

Dec 11, 2021
Hi, wanted to try because of the cute girls..

Do I miss something or is this one of the sandboxes where I have to search for the action?
I don't see any hint system or questlog or whatever..

I dont really have the time for games where I have to look into each room to see if something is happening... mh..

Walkthrough would be maybe pretty nice.... I really want to enjoy the goth girl.. D:

Regards

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Hi, wanted to try because of the cute girls..

Do I miss something or is this one of the sandboxes where I have to search for the action?
I don't see any hint system or questlog or whatever..

I dont really have the time for games where I have to look into each room to see if something is happening... mh..

Walkthrough would be maybe pretty nice.... I really want to enjoy the goth girl.. D:

Regards
Did you read the game tips when it popped up? Click on the heart to show the characters and stats screen, there you can hover your mouse over a girl and it will show you what to do do next, or just click on a girl

Reactions: GentlemanCorpse
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes