FruityChoco Studio

Game Developer
May 27, 2021
Really can't wait to see how the story goes from this in the next update, all the special effect, dialogue exchange and facial expression of those 2 really show how talent you and your team are and how much work you poured into it. I agree the animate can wait a bit longer, just make sure each update in the future will just be as great as this one. I believe your Patreon will gain ton of supports in no time
We hope so! I actually finished the animation, because Red is on vacation and I had nothing to do, script for the full chapter is 70% but I need to discuss with Red, so in the meantime with nothing to do, I animated it, will post it on our discord soon!

I'm asking since usually games with no choices are labeled with the "kinetic novel" tag. When I said choices, I didn't really mean multiple endings or even routes, I rather meant give the player some choice like in the sex scenes or maybe some dialogue choices that just change a couple lines and then revert to the regular plot lines that are present for all users regardless of choice.

Maybe some side girl encounters that aren't part of the main party that you can choose whether to take to pound town or not, so you surprise us with some girls that aren't part of the main harem and surprises like that are always welcome. And if a one off character becomes really popular among the Patreons, you could even make them return.
If that's the case, then I think we're going to have lots of it, to keep it varied!

And, that's a really nice idea over there, so a real hot and fun ONS that the MC will remember! ;) sounds good!
-PervyChoco

Looks interesting but dont like the idea that you eventually leave.
That MC life will suck ass.
Um, I'm trying to process this but I don't understand, do you mean the ending?
He won't have a pathetic life, that I assure you! We're trying to create a happy game.
-PervyChoco

I've definitely seen this pair of blue-haired goddess and hikki boy somewhere:rolleyes: Just can't recall, where.
Wanna see the game from the goddess, not a loser boy, perspective someday)
Anyway, artwork is brilliant! Keep up the good work!
Same, can't recall! :D
And oh! He's not a loser boy, and that's it for the spoilers! ;)
-PervyChoco

Inverted nips?
A rarity nowadays here, good shit, good shit.
Good shit, good shit. I see that you're one of us.
-Red Chan

You're welcome, also what are you doing here Crow, how come we didn't see you in Calvard?

In about 2 years, this might be awesome. Tag for then.
Thank you! We'll do our best to fulfill your prophecy, sire!

This looks like a great game. It has so much potential and I can't wait for the next version. :)
Thank you for playing our game! We're working on it, but we can't give out a release date yet, we don't want to give false hopes! So we'll spill it when we're really sure!

Edit: We will try to answer everyone, but those who doesn't get answered, that doesn't mean we don't want to talk to you, it's just that we are either speechless or don't know what to say... (Wait, that's the same thing, isn't it?)

aphrodi7eee

Feb 11, 2020
and it would be much more interesting if you add "skill", "stats"..

man, i wish to see another similar game like this. lol

Aug 20, 2018
Please continue with this initial atmosphere I think it was a great charm that reminded me a little bit of konosuba, comedy parts and some moments something more serious, hope there are several girls with all the ''deres'' anxious to see how it goes be yandere s2 looking forward to updates

Reactions: FruityChoco Studio

FruityChoco Studio

Game Developer
May 27, 2021
there should be "isekai" tag.
I tried adding it just now but it says it doesn't exist and I can't add new tags :(

and it would be much more interesting if you add "skill", "stats"..

man, i wish to see another similar game like this. lol
It can be there... but not in a sand-box grind functioning manner, since the game is linear, would a controlled progression of stats/skill bar still be interesting? If it so, I'll considering adding it in the next update.

Please continue with this initial atmosphere I think it was a great charm that reminded me a little bit of konosuba, comedy parts and some moments something more serious, hope there are several girls with all the ''deres'' anxious to see how it goes be yandere s2 looking forward to updates
Yeah, We intend to keep going with this fun/whimsical atmosphere! It can be serious (when needed) but mainly be "fun"!

*Cough* again, I'm trying to keep the spoilers low, but yes, we do have plans for the "deres" lineup.

Reactions: Annonymous2208

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Amazing,
Nice art, SFX, character expressions and clean looking UI.
I'm excited to see how big this project will become.

Good luck and stay healthy devs ♥

• Red Heart

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
We hope so! I actually finished the animation, because Red is on vacation and I had nothing to do, script for the full chapter is 70% but I need to discuss with Red, so in the meantime with nothing to do, I animated it, will post it on our discord soon!

Thank you for playing our game! We're working on it, but we can't give out a release date yet, we don't want to give false hopes! So we'll spill it when we're really sure!

Edit: We will try to answer everyone, but those who doesn't get answered, that doesn't mean we don't want to talk to you, it's just that we are either speechless or don't know what to say... (Wait, that's the same thing, isn't it?)
Really can't wait to see those animations, with the update development just take your time because a masterpiece can't be rush. Not gonna lie maybe I'm quite a sadistic but won't mind to see our MC got some "Kazuma treatment" and disillusioned with the harsh reality of a second life in the next update, but at the same time have a bit more luck than him with wooing some girls with his handsome look (is the guy even handsome LMAO). Oh, and some more exhibitionism content just like this demo would be fun

• Red Heart

FruityChoco Studio

Game Developer
May 27, 2021
Gonna watch this and come back to it later
Thank you for the watch!

Wow, this is kind of what I wish happened with Aqua in KonoSuba... goddess... :-(
Yeah, too bad they don't have these moments to share, I ship her as well!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, she is... :LOL:

Amazing,
Nice art, SFX, character expressions and clean looking UI.
I'm excited to see how big this project will become.

Good luck and stay healthy devs ♥
Thank you for playing! Glad you liked our approach to making the game!

Really can't wait to see those animations, with the update development just take your time because a masterpiece can't be rush. Not gonna lie maybe I'm quite a sadistic but won't mind to see our MC got some "Kazuma treatment" and disillusioned with the harsh reality of a second life in the next update, but at the same time have a bit more luck than him with wooing some girls with his handsome look (is the guy even handsome LMAO). Oh, and some more exhibitionism content just like this demo would be fun
I finished it, and I think it was a success (for a first "serious" attempt)!
It is in our discord, distributed to everyone, for free! It's a 12 second loop 1080p, perfect for Wallpaper Engine!

But, I don't force anyone to join, so if you just wanna see it, here's the link! (Redgif = Imgur but for 18+ Videos)

It impressed me. Emotions are golden. (y)
Glad you liked our approach to showing character expressions!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you for the watch!

Yeah, too bad they don't have these moments to share, I ship her as well!

Oh, she is... :LOL:

Thank you for playing! Glad you liked our approach to making the game!

I finished it, and I think it was a success (for a first "serious" attempt)!
It is in our discord, distributed to everyone, for free! It's a 12 second loop 1080p, perfect for Wallpaper Engine!

But, I don't force anyone to join, so if you just wanna see it, here's the link! (Redgif = Imgur but for 18+ Videos)

Glad you liked our approach to showing character expressions!
I really love the animation, it was perfect in my opinion. Her smug impression always got me LOLed and at the same time really make me love the character more, no doubt she and the MC will get along "swimmingly"
I think I'll join your discord to keep my eyes closer on the game development even more, maybe I can share some ideas as a way to help the project

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Um, I'm trying to process this but I don't understand, do you mean the ending?
He won't have a pathetic life, that I assure you! We're trying to create a happy game.
-PervyChoco
I meant that he has to leave whatever world he is in so either no lasting relationships or just one night stands.
That kind of life sucks.

FruityChoco Studio

Game Developer
May 27, 2021
I meant that he has to leave whatever world he is in so either no lasting relationships or just one night stands.
That kind of life sucks.
You mean the world pre-isekai? Yeah... I think he's happy to leave...
If you mean the post-isekai world, he's staying on that one, like forever, ever

FruityChoco Studio

Game Developer
May 27, 2021
I really love the animation, it was perfect in my opinion. Her smug impression always got me LOLed and at the same time really make me love the character more, no doubt she and the MC will get along "swimmingly"
I think I'll join your discord to keep my eyes closer on the game development even more, maybe I can share some ideas as a way to help the project
Thank you, I have something to share at new years, A new year special, It'll be on the discord as well!

Reactions: thevoid089

FruityChoco Studio

Game Developer
May 27, 2021
Well the description says he has to leave to other worlds. So its not like that?
Well basically the MC died once, then gets revived and transported to another world (he can't live in that same world where he died.)

Now that you mention it, is there any ambiguous wording in the desc that makes you think that way? I might have to change it, so people don't get the wrong idea!

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes