damias

Sep 13, 2020
ot sure why people complai about a funny side story when it is written to be a funny visual novel with a side of sex... author should be entitled to it in its own way..., giving personallity to characters is important people otherwise they become a bimbo drawing

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
a game need's well to me three things good story and art and some laughter ever once in a blue moon. o the personalaty is good to makes it more real to life i think

• Red Heart
Reactions: FruityChoco Studio

FruityChoco Studio

Game Developer
May 27, 2021
hi, I wanted to know if by downloading chapter 3 now, is it also inclusive of the previous chapters?
Or where can I find them?
Thank you and good day.(y)
It does yes, Chapter 3 means it includes Chapter 1-3.

hmm... this naming system is confusing after all. Should I just go with "Update" next time?
Like Mystic Ville U4 (Update 4)

May 20, 2019
Somehow miss the chapter 2 update.

Anyway, played Chapter 3 and- remember when everyone compare this to Konosuba? Sure the setting is vastly different now, but the spirit is still with us.
I mean the tone is all over the place. Like there is that one thing about saving that girl...which is suppose to be serious right?

But tbh the execution is still very good, except the second Cynthia scene seems a bit...off, I feel like it lack something-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know this might be the most incel thing to complain about, but so far this game has a rather high production value, with custom UI and everything, so I kind of expect better.

Also, maybe I am just crazy, but that scene in general is not as detailed as the massage one...but I've seem worse, tbh is just what is written in the spoiler block that bothers me.

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
1677165908915.png

No she won't. If the good doctor wasn't in a post-orgasmic daze, she'd likely explain that is firmly established: People do not contract illnesses like the cold or flu from exposure to wet or cold conditions. They get it from exposure to rhinovirus or influenza.

[edit: simplified for pedants]

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkEvanguard

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 2411649

No she won't. If the good doctor wasn't in a post-orgasmic daze, she'd likely explain that is firmly established: People do not contract illnesses like the cold or flu from environmental exposure. They get it from exposure to someone who already has a rhinovirus or influenza infection.
Wrong.
Germs are literally everywhere
Being cold weakens your immune system.

Time of year. Both children and adults are more likely to get colds in fall and winter, but you can get a cold anytime.

The body is not as at fighting a virus when cold air enters the nose and upper airways, so such as the common cold, the flu and COVID-19 often spread more easily in the winter.
Dry winter air is great for viruses — and not so great for you. Research shows that . Air inside your home also tends to be dry in the winter due to heating, and this can dry out your nasal passages, making them less effective at fighting off viruses. Plus, viruses spread more easily through dry air because fewer water molecules are available to interfere with their projection through the air when expelled through a sneeze or cough. found that good ventilation combined with high relative humidity indoors rendered the influenza A virus inactive.

Reactions: Logan_Ronin

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
Wrong.
Germs are literally everywhere
Being cold weakens your immune system.
It seems like you have misrepresented the point in order to have something to argue with. If you know enough to find references to Mayo clinic articles, then you also know enough to recognize your argument is disingenuous.

Simply put: being cold (or wet, or any other environmental condition) won't make you catch a cold. Without the pathogen, there is no disease, as demonstrated by Louis Pasteur and countless scientists that followed in his footsteps.

I'm not interested in derailing a game thread to pursue off-topic nonsense, so I won't see your reply. Toodles!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It seems like you have misrepresented the point in order to have something to argue with
Wrong. your claim was literally that being cold does not cause sickness, you were trying to indicate that it is a myth disproven by germ theory. And that the doctor in the game suggesting keeping warm to avoid disease is false.

This is flat out wrong and bad advice that can literally kill someone who follows it.
Being cold and wet is not harmless, it will make you sick by weakening your immune system enough for one of the myriad diseases floating about to get you
Simply put: being cold (or wet, or any other environmental condition) won't make you catch a cold.
It absolutely will. by weakning your immune system so one of the myriad infections that always surround us will take root in you.
Without the pathogen, there is no disease
A true and factual statement that does not support your previous claim.

I don't know what fantasy land you live in, but in the real world there are always pathogens.

Reactions: Logan_Ronin

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
I'll guess I will give a late review. I only played it when Ch1 was completed. The art was gorgeous but the story didn't really hook me. It was kind of jarring that the MC seemed to have no sex drive but kept getting into sexual situations. Also the MC was kind of too serious in a comedic game like this one.

FruityChoco Studio

Game Developer
May 27, 2021
hiatus.png

Good morning, folks, how are you doing?

I'm announcing a temporary hiatus for Mystic Ville.

Because, well... basically, I need to finish my thesis (and college) before June this year. That's like 2-3 months away? Not too long, I hope!

Like I said various times, in many places, for the love of God, I CANNOT multitask, the thought of actively maintaining 2 projects scares me. I feel it would be better if I focus to finish my thesis and go back to Mystic Ville later.

My thesis is also developing a visual novel, for Google Play Store this time, and of course it is SFW, not like Mystic Ville, and my family keeps pestering me to finish up my college, doesn't help either, hahaha! It's a love story about a ghost and a human.

Also, I heard the poll, and it seems like you folks are fine with lewd scenes every 2 chapters. And that honestly puts my heart at ease. To be honest, it's hard and stressful to "cram" a lewd scene, I overthink stuff, I don't want the lewd scenes to look forced, or they're just there because... they're needed to be fit in there. We'll proceed this way when I return!

Well that's it I guess, I'd figure some of you won't be happy to see this announcement, but I think this is for the best!

And oh, I'm on hiatus doesn't mean I'm going AWOL for months or anything, I'll still be active on Discord and F95, but working on another project :)

Rest assured, PATREON BILLING WILL BE PAUSED until I return. (I won't put much time into Mystic Ville while I'm in hiatus, so this feels just right.)

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes