3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jadensy

Feb 21, 2019
It's as if the game actively refuses to be played with how bad the controls are. I pushed the rock on the button at the top cave and nothing happened, when i reset the area i can't push the rock anymore...

chabam

Nov 1, 2017
i went to the cave with the floor spikes and i saved there, now im stuck, all tiles are trapped, wtf.

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
its just demo version. byt she all time say i need logs, i need logs. how u can craft knife if u cant cut liannas with sharp shell. i cheated also at bear atherwise u cant pass him, because u need pickaxe in deferent cave

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
How do you use the rock against the large rock? The tutorial is useless.
Figured out that only one large rock works to make the sharp stone. spend the next 15 minutes trying to figure out how to make a knife...still no success. I like how the characters look, but spending far too much time trying to figure out how this damn game works. so giving up and deleting it. Guess we know why the first attempt failed.

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
Ok so I got to the chicken farm part and I can't seem to be able to complete it even though I put the 4 chickens in it. For the another island quest it tells me to go for a swim but when I go to the swimming place near the shelter, nothing special happens. What should I do next?

Hollywoodn

Jan 25, 2019
Ok so I got to the chicken farm part and I can't seem to be able to complete it even though I put the 4 chickens in it. For the another island quest it tells me to go for a swim but when I go to the swimming place near the shelter, nothing special happens. What should I do next?
Yeah I am stuck there too. Maybe raise Sunday´s relationship? It´s grindy as fuck though.

Reactions: Onbunga
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote