3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Chapapaa

May 26, 2020
ok what do u do in the cave where u push the rock on the button i did that and nothing changed the lights came on for a sec and then went out agin that was it

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
You should add a way to make stones renewable, since it's very easy to run out of them trying to get coconuts. It doesn't have to be easy since if it was it would be free food, but it's definitively necessary in the long run.

Reactions: Fuji44aa

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
You should add a way to make stones renewable, since it's very easy to run out of them trying to get coconuts. It doesn't have to be easy since if it was it would be free food, but it's definitively necessary in the long run.
In v0.2 I put cheat and cheat coins where you can buy 50 stones as well as other things. v0.2 is currently on patreon, will be here soon.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
ok what do u do in the cave where u push the rock on the button i did that and nothing changed the lights came on for a sec and then went out agin that was it
There’s a little bug, when you put rock on the button don’t stand on the tiles.

Sep 26, 2018
One question: do you creators of RPGMakers games really think you are giving away "Dark Souls" vibes putting an unskippable unbeatable opponent as a "trap"?

And no autosaving so there is a good old "Game Over" screen and you have to start anew?

Spoiler: this doesn't increase your game "playtime", it just makes people laugh at your stupidity and unistall to never check out again.

You are welcome for the free tip, farewell.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
One question: do you creators of RPGMakers games really think you are giving away "Dark Souls" vibes putting an unskippable unbeatable opponent as a "trap"?

And no autosaving so there is a good old "Game Over" screen and you have to start anew?

Spoiler: this doesn't increase your game "playtime", it just makes people laugh at your stupidity and unistall to never check out again.

You are welcome for the free tip, farewell.
Looks like you didn't play, the game over is different from the dying situation which means there is no black screen with the game over but a picture of what the player died from. Also, when the battle against the monster is lost, there is no game over but to repeat the battle or go to the main menu.

you also think it's easy to create any game and please everyone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 3DaysLater

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hmmm... That screenshot #3 looks very forced.

Is there a [rape] tag missing or am I misinterpreting the image?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
note to the dev I made 15 fishing poles and they all Broke before i caught the foil and sea grass Lighten up on the pole breaking or make the vines a re spawn-able item you can run out of rope fast .

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote