3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I've tried to play this game 5 times and still don't know what the hell I'm doing. Collected rocks, palm leaves, stones, shells. and can't make crap out of any of it. Read something about using a stone against a big rock on the beach to make a sharp stone and tried all big rocks on beach and nothing.

andiamo123

Jul 2, 2017
Hi,
good game. the process not always clear (advices maybe too much scattered ?) looking forward to see the following.
bug with the boat, if you put it to the left on the second island, you can it pick it back beacuase each time you go to the other screen.
Thanks

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I see thats its a Female protaganist tag and the picture show a women but the description of the game references protanganist as a Guy weird lol
The overview was passing back and forth between "his" & "her" and it really seemed like a poor translation. Made me come to the comments to see if anyone played it and thought it was that bad all over the game. lol
Usually, as long as I can understand what it means, I will try to ignore poor grammar, but when the first sentence calls the MC "she" or "her" and the 2nd sentence calls the MC "he" or "him", it sets off MTL blockers in my brain. lol

Last edited:

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
The overview was passing back and forth between "his" & "her" and it really seemed like a poor translation. Made me come to the comments to see if anyone played it and thought it was that bad all over the game. lol
Usually, as long as I can understand what it means, I will try to ignore poor grammar, but when the first sentence calls the MC "she" or "her" and the 2nd sentence calls the MC "he" or "him", it sets of MTL blockers in my brain. lol
I apologize to everyone for the bad grammar, English is not my main language but Bosnian. I try my best to translate through google but sometimes I have to change the word a couple of times to translate correctly. But I guess a lot of people know that Google sometimes doesn't know what it's doing. :)

I tried to write correctly on my patreaon<<==see :D (patreon), I don't know if it's okay and I would like it if it can be corrected.

'' After the sinking of the yacht, the protagonist wakes up on the shores of a mystical island with no memory of what happened. Trying to survive and find a way to call for help, the main character meets a bound mysterious woman and brings her to shelter. The main character discovers that she is on a forbidden island and together with the woman she named Sunday, the two of them go on an adventure to the mystical island and discover its secrets. ''

Last edited:
Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I apologize to everyone for the bad grammar, English is not my main language but Bosnian. I try my best to translate through google but sometimes I have to change the word a couple of times to translate correctly. But I guess a lot of people know that Google sometimes doesn't know what it's doing. :)

I tried to write correctly on my patreaon<<==see :D (patreon), I don't know if it's okay and I would like it if it can be corrected.

'' After the sinking of the yacht, the protagonist wakes up on the shores of a mystical island with no memory of what happened. Trying to survive and find a way to call for help, the main character meets a bound mysterious woman and brings her to shelter. The main character discovers that she is on a forbidden island and together with the woman she named Sunday, the two of them go on an adventure to the mystical island and discover its secrets. ''
This works fine. I'd say, as long as the genders are correct, you'll be fine. That overview could be seen as confusing cause it kept alternating between genders lol. Not everyone has a full team to help them as well, so nobody should expect perfect translations. And each language has words and meanings that don't exist in other languages, so that can make translating difficult. But, "him, his, he" vs "her, hers, she" is important.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I agree that there should be more info on what to do if there is anything left to unlock how to get it and if all content has been seen.

To craft rope and tools you have to use the crafting book in the inventory not the one in key items.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is a spot you don't want to leave your raft or you'll be fucked as you'll never be able to get back to it because of how far that one piece of water sticks out and you always appear right of it and trying to go around will just take you to the other screen.

Naming the girl Sunday seems a bit weird because by the time you do find here ass it's not Sunday anymore.

Can't seem to find the cave that some are talking about where you have to push a rock onto it as I have entered all except for one that she keeps saying that she can't enter yet. Taking Sunday with you doesn't seem to unlock anything new either.

Last edited:

DogJaba12

Dec 28, 2020
Im stuck, I cannot open the door un the cave, i put sotne on button, but it dont work. I also cannot find foil. What should I do?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
DogJaba12

Foil is found by fishing same as seagrass and empty bottle.

Where is this cave and how did you enter it? Is it the one way at the top of the area that you get to after going through the bear cave?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
DogJaba12

You get bait from the sea shells.

Thanks was able to finally find that cave and I knew right where it was as I was up there before but never bothered with the rock as it was big and you never could do anything with big rocks.

For the button in the cave don't stand on the tiles when moving the stone to the button and don't walk on them afterwards either or it glitches again.

There's a door below the button but it seems the trap area in the cave is bugged no matter what tile you step on the spikes kill you.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2022
I think I have visited everywhere... but can't find any damn logs! Where can I get more? Can I use the axe to chop the trees? If so, which ones can I harvest?
Thanks!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
returner

You can't miss them they're laying all over the place all you have to do is pick them up and there's only one specific tree that can be cut down that kind of look like a pine tree sorta.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Never found the plane crash but that's most likely found behind the buggy floor trap room and no matter what tile you step on it kills you.

DogJaba12

Dec 28, 2020
Where I can find plane crush? I thought I need to get throw the trap in cave, but i met monster and even if i kill him, I can't go any further, because it teleports me to the exit of the cave

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It seems to get through the trap scene you must go to the open square straight up from the door and then use the space bar to bring up some different options like jump left right up or down.

One problem that I saw if your too close to a wall and you pick jump you'll get stuck in the wall and if your on the open square right of the grate and if you click jump up you'll jump farther up the wall.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote