3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Man, the renders in this game are amazing. Not just the models of the protagonist and Sunday, either - I'm also impressed with the models of the monsters.

And compared with the old version, the reboot was a big improvement. (even if the old models weren't bad either)

The sexscenes so far are really hot. And judging from the options that haven't been implemented yet, there's going to be room for a looooot of fun with Sunday and Lora.

It's a shame that the game is still buggy and that the interface is a bit clunky.

We need a WT. Where's the cave in the propeller quest?
There's three caves in the propeller quest, though.

The first one's is on the map with the waterfall (the same map where you can also refill your bottles), right side of the waterfall, all the way near the top of the map.

But you can't actually enter that cave until you get the quest, so this place can be easy to miss.

The second cave is the spider cave that you can reach through the swamp. The swamp can be reached through the forest that you'll enter when you leave the first cave.

And the third cave is on the islet with the crashed plane, but that one should be easy enough to find. Though again, this cave can't actually be entered before you've inspected the plane wreckage.

where to get the baits and How to hide dialogues ?
Open seashells (i.e. select and use them in the item menu). Then you'll get the option to eat them or make bait from them.

No idea how the hide the dialogue box, though...

Reactions: Zekoslava02
Dec 30, 2017
Where do I get the foil to make a raft? Also I beat the beast in the cave with the spikes and even if I win, it just warps me outside. Is this a bugs?

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Searching the thread for the word foil using the top right hand corner search bar says that you have to fish for it.

Dec 30, 2017
One more question, is the cave at the top of the waterfall bugged? I cleared the rock in front of it but cant go in. I seem to be stuck, I made the chicken coop, grew a garden, had a harvest of crops, a date with Sunday and handjobsbut I can't seem to explore anywhere else.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
How do you make health potions?
For that, you need a fire, fresh water, empty coconuts, and purple flowers.

Go to the fire in your shelter, click 'cook', go to the second page and choose 'boil the water', and then you'll have a coconut bowl with cooked water.

Then click the fire and click 'cook' again, choose 'make health potion', and a health potion should appear in your inventory.

But, keep in mind that the game is a little bugged here. You'll get no message or anything when you receive a cooked water bowl or a health potion, so it seems like nothing is happening. But if you check your inventory, you'll see that the items are there.

One more question, is the cave at the top of the waterfall bugged? I cleared the rock in front of it but cant go in. I seem to be stuck, I made the chicken coop, grew a garden, had a harvest of crops, a date with Sunday and handjobsbut I can't seem to explore anywhere else.
The cave isn't bugged, but it's not accessible until you start doing the propeller quest.

And the propeller quest won't trigger until you've finished the cowgirl quest.

But the cowgirl quest is easy to trigger: go to the beach left of the place with your shelter, and you'll see a cardboard box floating in the water. Take it, and open it (just click 'use item' in the inventory menu). You'll get a bunch of objects, including a bag of cereal. Try to eat the cereal, and then the protagonist will remark that she doesn't have any milk to go with it. Then she'll remark that she should ask Sunday about where she can find any milk. Talk to Sunday, and that will trigger the cowgirl quest.

The cowgirl can be found in a field on the island where you found Sunday. But this field is also not accessible before you trigger the cowgirl quest, so it's easy to overlook.

Once you come back with the cowgirl in tow, an event should trigger, and it should be easy enough to get from there to the start of the propeller quest.

Reactions: Xol
Dec 30, 2017
For that, you need a fire, fresh water, empty coconuts, and purple flowers.

Go to the fire in your shelter, click 'cook', go to the second page and choose 'boil the water', and then you'll have a coconut bowl with cooked water.

Then click the fire and click 'cook' again, choose 'make health potion', and a health potion should appear in your inventory.

But, keep in mind that the game is a little bugged here. You'll get no message or anything when you receive a cooked water bowl or a health potion, so it seems like nothing is happening. But if you check your inventory, you'll see that the items are there.

The cave isn't bugged, but it's not accessible until you start doing the propeller quest.

And the propeller quest won't trigger until you've finished the cowgirl quest.

But the cowgirl quest is easy to trigger: go to the beach left of the place with your shelter, and you'll see a cardboard box floating in the water. Take it, and open it (just click 'use item' in the inventory menu). You'll get a bunch of objects, including a bag of cereal. Try to eat the cereal, and then the protagonist will remark that she doesn't have any milk to go with it. Then she'll remark that she should ask Sunday about where she can find any milk. Talk to Sunday, and that will trigger the cowgirl quest.

The cowgirl can be found in a field on the island where you found Sunday. But this field is also not accessible before you trigger the cowgirl quest, so it's easy to overlook.

Once you come back with the cowgirl in tow, an event should trigger, and it should be easy enough to get from there to the start of the propeller quest.
Thanks, I wouldn't have thought to eat the cereal since I have so much meat and fish. I do wish it was more obvious what to do next.

Reactions: Xol

Moltn

May 4, 2017
Oi, for the ones that are having issues to start certain quests or whatnot, I got 4 different saves. Fuck all to be bothered to explain which save was left off from. (Just look at the readme found in the zip file. States what save starts from.)

P.S. none of them are classified as a "full save" due to the game not even being finished. If you want a full save, then I suggest using save 4 and finished the current version. (v0.3) and stop being lazy.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote