3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DogJaba12

Dec 28, 2020
has anyone solved a trap with a cave where you have to jump through squares? I've tried everything but nothing comes out

DogJaba12

Dec 28, 2020
DogJaba12

Read the plaque on the wall it has all the info on which ways to jump.
I see that plaque, but i don't understand what to do, I thought that i need to jump on the right, but there is nothing, and I cannot jump on the left. So i have only one way to the door where i meet monster

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
DogJaba12

Where you meet the monster after going through the grate door in the trap area is where your suppose to go. You can get some things from the monster as well as items and stuff from the chest and other places. After that you can leave.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
DogJaba12

Where you meet the monster after going through the grate door in the trap area is where your suppose to go. You can get some things from the monster as well as items and stuff from the chest and other places. After that you can leave.
You go back through the same door through the traps, you just jump the opposite way. When you come out you will be in the same cave but a little changed.

DogJaba12

Dec 28, 2020
DogJaba12

If I step here, a monster appears and even if I win, it teleports me out of the cave, so I can't go any further

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
DogJaba12

No clue as it never teleported me out. I first searched the vases then I fought the monster won the battle and then searched and picked up the items.

DogJaba12

Dec 28, 2020
Where is located plane crush? I went around all the islands but I didn't find it. Maybe I need to find another cave or improve my relationship with Sunday?

DogJaba12

Dec 28, 2020
I think I'm stuck, I've completed all the quests, brought Sunday to the island, built a pen for chickens, passed a cave with a monster and that's it, there's nowhere else to go, I thought some passage had opened, but no. Either the game has gone bug again, or I've missed something

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
returner

Going through all of her talk options the first time I think raised her stats then you can sleep in the nude to increase her stat 1 point each time and you can pick companion and have her come with you from there you can go swimming with her for 1 point each day. Once you get her stat high enough you can then pick fun options where you can ask her if she wants to swim - pick flowers - relax on the beach - play ball game (this one you need a ball first and I have no clue where it's at). Each one of those options increase her stat 1 point each time except for swimming and sunbathing as you can only do those once per day and I have no clue how many times you can play ball.

DogJaba12

Dec 28, 2020
okay, it seems the end of content in this version, but only 1 question, in the update list says that added new characters- cowgirls and lora. Anybody knows how to find them?

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
okay, it seems the end of content in this version, but only 1 question, in the update list says that added new characters- cowgirls and lora. Anybody knows how to find them?
Go left of the shelter to the island and you will find a cardboard box, take it and open it. You will get some things and among them are cereals. Try to eat them, but you won't be able to because you need milk. Ask Sunday for milk.

Karma199696

Feb 21, 2018
it seems i'm the only one that can't figure out how to make ropes out of vines :(
i have plenty of vines... so now how do i turn them into ropes ?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Karma199696

It's been said a few times in the thread already that you have to use a knife and cut up the dress she was wearing to make some rope.

Karma199696

Feb 21, 2018
Karma199696

It's been said a few times in the thread already that you have to use a knife and cut up the dress she was wearing to make some rope.
i know that :) i have the knife, the dress has been used to make the knife and the shelter. now i need many more ropes for other things but i can't understand how i make them having both the vines and the knife...

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote