3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
For that, you need a fire, fresh water, empty coconuts, and purple flowers.

Go to the fire in your shelter, click 'cook', go to the second page and choose 'boil the water', and then you'll have a coconut bowl with cooked water.

Then click the fire and click 'cook' again, choose 'make health potion', and a health potion should appear in your inventory.

But, keep in mind that the game is a little bugged here. You'll get no message or anything when you receive a cooked water bowl or a health potion, so it seems like nothing is happening. But if you check your inventory, you'll see that the items are there.

The cave isn't bugged, but it's not accessible until you start doing the propeller quest.

And the propeller quest won't trigger until you've finished the cowgirl quest.

But the cowgirl quest is easy to trigger: go to the beach left of the place with your shelter, and you'll see a cardboard box floating in the water. Take it, and open it (just click 'use item' in the inventory menu). You'll get a bunch of objects, including a bag of cereal. Try to eat the cereal, and then the protagonist will remark that she doesn't have any milk to go with it. Then she'll remark that she should ask Sunday about where she can find any milk. Talk to Sunday, and that will trigger the cowgirl quest.

The cowgirl can be found in a field on the island where you found Sunday. But this field is also not accessible before you trigger the cowgirl quest, so it's easy to overlook.

Once you come back with the cowgirl in tow, an event should trigger, and it should be easy enough to get from there to the start of the propeller quest.
I finished the cowgirl quest, and have her hanging out in my chicken coop.
I'm assuming the event I should see is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but how do I start the propeller quest? Every time I ask Sunday about it, she only says 'Not now'.

Moltn

May 4, 2017
I finished the cowgirl quest, and have her hanging out in my chicken coop.
I'm assuming the event I should see is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but how do I start the propeller quest? Every time I ask Sunday about it, she only says 'Not now'.
1. Did you gather milk from cowgirl then click on the cereal in your inventory to create a bowl of cereal?
2. Did you locate the crashed air plane first before attempting to start the propeller quest?
3. Have you tried talking to Sunday after locating the crashed plane? / Do you have enough relationship points with Sunday to start the propeller quest?

Troubleshoot these first. That's all I can do to help you from there.

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
1. Did you gather milk from cowgirl then click on the cereal in your inventory to create a bowl of cereal?
2. Did you locate the crashed air plane first before attempting to start the propeller quest?
3. Have you tried talking to Sunday after locating the crashed plane? / Do you have enough relationship points with Sunday to start the propeller quest?

Troubleshoot these first. That's all I can do to help you from there.
Aha! Off to hunt down the crash site now, thank you very much

bird17man

May 13, 2022
I can't make any fishing rods? I have Sticks, Rope, and Bait according to the handbook but The basic crafting item doesn't have fishing rods listed as a option.

Solasa

Dec 18, 2017
Is it just me that is stuck after the propeller quest?

I finished that quest, but now my raft is stuck on the other side since I get automatically teleported back to the cabin once you finish the quest, Lora said she will contact me in a few days but now I've waited 9 days...

And if I try to talk to Sunday about the quest it only says "In progress".

SimJim

Jan 28, 2020
I dont understand it wont let me have sex with sunday even though i have here relationship at 100. The only option i have is to give her a handjob and thats it. every other option just says in progress

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Is it just me that is stuck after the propeller quest?

I finished that quest, but now my raft is stuck on the other side since I get automatically teleported back to the cabin once you finish the quest, Lora said she will contact me in a few days but now I've waited 9 days...

And if I try to talk to Sunday about the quest it only says "In progress".
Make a trance(trans) potion and drink it.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Why i can have sex with sunday?
(I have more than 100 of relathionship and the walkthrough say i can)
Did you sleep with her? It's also not 100% finished, the only sex with Sunday is at the altar when you go on an adventure. Only handjob and blowjob were done in the shelter.

Kenthucky18

Jan 12, 2021
Did you sleep with her? It's also not 100% finished, the only sex with Sunday is at the altar when you go on an adventure. Only handjob and blowjob were done in the shelter.
So thats is the problem in the shelther just i see the handjob when i put blowjob dont play it

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote