3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I've just built the chicken coop and built the chicken shelves and got the chickens on them feed them put feed in the backet but the quest wont update still saying build chicken coop is there something I am missing? also where/how to I get sea grass for the infiltation system?

Last edited:
Reactions: Onbunga

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
it seems you guys have gotten to the point of making a rat, but I can't seem to find any way to get rope. I exhausted it all making other things like a knife I guess. Anyone know where I can get vines to make more rope?

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
it seems you guys have gotten to the point of making a rat, but I can't seem to find any way to get rope. I exhausted it all making other things like a knife I guess. Anyone know where I can get vines to make more rope?
Check the other areas for vines. From the starting area you can go in each directon to find a new area. From the top area u can go through the cave if you have a spear and some exotic fruit. After completing the cave you should not have any trouble with resources.

Reactions: PofB

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Check the other areas for vines. From the starting area you can go in each directon to find a new area. From the top area u can go through the cave if you have a spear and some exotic fruit. After completing the cave you should not have any trouble with resources.
Wait, so vines are gatherable? I've gone through the cave at this point, fought the bear, etc. I just have no clue what I need to make more rope. Is it a plant I'm looking over?
EDIT: Jesus, I just half-figured it out. I don't know what in my inventory I gathered, but after picking up everything in sight that I could see I can make vines now. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
You need normal water. You can either purify the seawater in the hole or go through the cave and get water from the reiver there

Ashanyra

Oct 29, 2018
How you refill the bottle? The MC is thirsty and can't drink, cause i'm not able to refill (and boil) the water.

riggs11

Nov 15, 2021
let us empty seawater from bottles.
and who's december? and why can't I roll the boulder on the switch? what gives?

Hollywoodn

Jan 25, 2019
Is there a better way to raise relationshis than to just sleep naked and get 1?
Considering what the dev said, the quest doesn’t update after feeding the chickens so there’s no more to the game than to sleep for +1s. :(

riggs11

Nov 15, 2021
i tried to get seawater, but can't refill it.
you can get seawater from the flashing light in front of the beach near the shelter. you can empty them in the water fitration hole, but that's the only way to do it. :/

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote