3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you want the player to transform into a futa and then return to female? (Using drugs)

• Yes

Votes: 1,598 68.5%
  • No

Votes: 735 31.5%

• Total voters

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
still searching for the futa/trans part though :/

Edit: It's part of the game now, although not that much.
For those who don't want to play the whole game:
www > movies
or www > img > pictures
The pale vampires are futa but no sex animation maybe if you lose to them not sure I've never lost to any so idk.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
There's a bug, here's a patch to get rid of the monsters.
I had the same battle loop and then used the patch but now that patch broke my game and there is no launch screen had to restore the files that the patch overwrite.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I've wasted a hour on this game and my relationship with sunday is 100 and yet the sex with sunday don't work I now regret wasting my time with this broken game, being broken this game has no sex, since it's abandoned not being updated or fixed I wont ever be playing this broken game again.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I know it looks like the game has been abandoned, but the reason is that the game file through which I did the pictures and videos has been corrupted. So I had to delete all the data. Yeah, and then I finally deleted that game. Now that I’ve finally gotten a new Nvidia graphics thanks to my patreons, I can finally work on DAZ 3D. Which means it’s time to do a Reboot of Mystic Island, it will be a long time until I release the first version. But the game will finally be as it should be. AWESOME. :D

P.S. I don't know if I'll put it as a new game or as an update?

Mystical Island Reboot BK.png

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I know it looks like the game has been abandoned, but the reason is that the game file through which I did the pictures and videos has been corrupted. So I had to delete all the data. Yeah, and then I finally deleted that game. Now that I’ve finally gotten a new Nvidia graphics thanks to my patreons, I can finally work on DAZ 3D. Which means it’s time to do a Reboot of Mystic Island, it will be a long time until I release the first version. But the game will finally be as it should be. AWESOME. :D

View attachment 1480083
Thank you so much and please if you could keep that mushroom tea mechanics after she drinks the potion so she stays female form I'll give it a try when your done, It's just a shame that pregnancy mechanics is not added that would be a good option.

bloodcorn

Apr 9, 2018

View attachment 1480083
huzzah it's alive! I was genuinely sad that the game was abandoned can't wait to see later how this goes also loved how sunday looks.

Reactions: MirrorHead

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I don't remember if I requested this but with her being stranded on the island I am guessing there is not ever going to be any pregnancy mechanics is there I hope there is?

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
FIRST RENDER
Intro: An explosion occurred on the yacht and it sank, a mysterious sea creature saved the main character from drowning and took him to a mystical island.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LAST PICTURE
This is the last picture I will share with you, the rest I will keep for a surprise in the game. There is also another surprise, which I can't tell you, I can only say that the mechanics of the game will be much different from the previous version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes, she will get pregnant :D

Doolson

Jul 2, 2023
Hello everyone. Need help, stuck in settlement Sunday. It is necessary to purchase materials for the construction of the bridge, I bought everything but there was a hammer left, I can’t make it, it says that it’s not available in the game, I can’t buy it either, it’s not on sale. What can someone help me do. At December, the quest with apples got up, collected 30, she says put it in a box, put 15 in one box, and doesn’t let you put it in another, because it is busy, it also hangs. Need help guys.

farmerbob99

Mar 8, 2023
the apple quest is bugged go to the first page and
Hello everyone. Need help, stuck in settlement Sunday. It is necessary to purchase materials for the construction of the bridge, I bought everything but there was a hammer left, I can’t make it, it says that it’s not available in the game, I can’t buy it either, it’s not on sale. What can someone help me do. At December, the quest with apples got up, collected 30, she says put it in a box, put 15 in one box, and doesn’t let you put it in another, because it is busy, it also hangs. Need help guys.
the apple quest is bugged go to the first page and download the patch and you should be fine.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes