3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you want the player to transform into a futa and then return to female? (Using drugs)

• Yes

Votes: 1,598 68.5%
  • No

Votes: 735 31.5%

• Total voters

prehot

Jun 25, 2020
IIRC get salt water in the plastic bottle and boil it on the cooking fire and having consumed a coconut for the coconut bowl.

tom54321

May 6, 2020
I was playing on Gamcore and got to the point where my next phase was to make the trans potion but no mater how many exotic plants i gathered the number in my inventory wouldn't go up. What's the problem?

Jul 10, 2019
IIRC get salt water in the plastic bottle and boil it on the cooking fire and having consumed a coconut for the coconut bowl.
Thanks. That worked. Boiling water at the campfire then lets you create the potion.

Gotta say . . . the only challenge in this game is figuring out the obscure, non-intuitive mechanics of playing the game. Much more of this and I'm moving on. Definitely needs a hint / quest system (which is available within RPGM, so not sure why the Dev isn't using it).

prehot

Jun 25, 2020
Thanks. That worked. Boiling water at the campfire then lets you create the potion.

Gotta say . . . the only challenge in this game is figuring out the obscure, non-intuitive mechanics of playing the game. Much more of this and I'm moving on. Definitely needs a hint / quest system (which is available within RPGM, so not sure why the Dev isn't using it).
Let me know if you manage to pass the dream memory part with packing the clothes in the suitcase. Im currently stuck with only finding 10 cloth items instead of 11(missing white panties i think) so i cant continue saddly.

Jul 10, 2019
Let me know if you manage to pass the dream memory part with packing the clothes in the suitcase. Im currently stuck with only finding 10 cloth items instead of 11(missing white panties i think) so i cant continue saddly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This allowed me to make it to the village, but then I got stuck (update end?!?) in the village after talking to the queen. So you're not missing much. Or you're missing a lot. Who the heck knows with this game, so many poorly designed / executed tasks.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
how do I make a bottle I have all the items but I dont know where to make the bottle?
It’s a water filter, I couldn’t find the icon so I put the bottle. You have a twinkling light under the shelter. You have to dig a hole with a shovel first and then make a water filter.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes