3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you want the player to transform into a futa and then return to female? (Using drugs)

• Yes

Votes: 1,598 68.5%
  • No

Votes: 735 31.5%

• Total voters

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Question, how to build anything, i got all, Wood,Rocks, etc.
Than the Build Lexica says sharp Stone, lol from where to get, from thin Air?
i saw there no Building Menu??
Thx if someone could bring Light into that Secret.
Tysm

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
I apologize for being late for new updates, I have some problems working on the games.

I will try to release the update by the end of the month.
Hey there is a Bug with the Key Item, where the Shelter is drawn inside, as soon as i open it, i cant Exit it anymore.
And the Vines at the Mountains are not Climbable.
Tysm

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Question, how to build anything, i got all, Wood,Rocks, etc.
Than the Build Lexica says sharp Stone, lol from where to get, from thin Air?
i saw there no Building Menu??
Thx if someone could bring Light into that Secret.
Tysm
You get a sharp rock when you have a rock and you break it down from a big rock on the beach. You can make a torch when you set up a barrel.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
If you want to know what to expect in a future update, check out the Game Plan for Mystical island

game_plan_MI.png

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Wow,It looks great I hope those cutscenes would happen when I remove the lingerie option. One last thing is v0.5 nearly complete and will we still use monster free version?
I just started because I recently finished my second game. And yes, it will be an option to eliminate monsters. If that's what you meant?

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
how to make any thing knife any tool? how to kill the bear ?
First you have to tear the dress to get the ropes and then enter your inventory and open Basic crafting. But first you have to open the Handbook of Crafting to see what material is needed for the knife. The Handbook of Crafting is in the key section.

The best weapon in the beginning is a spear. When you need to fight a bear, bring food because it gives health. Exotic fruits give 100% health.

highstar

Aug 5, 2020
First you have to tear the dress to get the ropes and then enter your inventory and open Basic crafting. But first you have to open the Handbook of Crafting to see what material is needed for the knife. The Handbook of Crafting is in the key section.

The best weapon in the beginning is a spear. When you need to fight a bear, bring food because it gives health. Exotic fruits give 100% health.
thanks but now when ever imeet monster its aloop defeted or win never ends starting all over agian

Terideewani

Jun 5, 2019
most of the time you make items. But you can find the pick ax in a small cave when you pass the cave where the bear is. And in that cave you will find a shovel (where is the bear). you make a torch and a fishing rod on a crafting barrel. When fighting a bear, bring plenty of food and make a spear and an equip. You will find a sword and a warrior bikini in a large cave where there are spikes. a large cave is under a rock on the right side of the island where the monsters are. you will see a rock on top.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes