3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you want the player to transform into a futa and then return to female? (Using drugs)

• Yes

Votes: 1,598 68.5%
  • No

Votes: 735 31.5%

• Total voters

muphrie

Oct 18, 2018
Once of the most crappy game I've played. Full of bugs. Even if you defeat the monsters or successfully escape, you are stuck in a loop. The monsters keep on coming, attacking and you keep dying. The only option you have is to close the game and restart.

• Sad
Reactions: Tygrys

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
Once of the most crappy game I've played. Full of bugs. Even if you defeat the monsters or successfully escape, you are stuck in a loop. The monsters keep on coming, attacking and you keep dying. The only option you have is to close the game and restart.
You know this is WIP, right? So rather than say it's crappy game & be all negative you should report what problems you have for dev to fix in future updates. Stay positive even if you can't write correctly first sentence.

• Angry
Reactions: jgamefan

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
This is for game version 0.4 update for no-monster patch. Go to developer post to download those files.
Download and unpack no-monster files over existing 0.4 game files - choose to overwrite if needed.
Run game which will be with monsters, load once save game file - than do another save game file as new save file or the same name. Close game.
To edit any *.rpgsave file with additional tool go to this forum thread: RPG Maker Save Editor.
You need to download "RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65.zip" and extract/unpack file "RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe" into your save game directory: \Mystical island v0.4\www\save\
Run save editor which looks like this (it will ask you to load save game file, so load it):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From RPG Maker Save Editor menu choose: Advanced > Edit Switches and Variables , new tabs will show up in editor for this save file. Choose tab Switches and scroll down until you see "108: monstersDed":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check this ON and to save changes go to editor menu File > Save & Exit.
Launch the game. Load this edited save file.

You have now no monsters in game.

EDIT: Alternatively use a website . Good luck!

EDIT2: On the contrary - i absolutely love this game and while playing this survival game gives me goosebumps and positive arousal.

Last edited:

lSwRl

Jul 17, 2019
Interesting game. Apart from the monster loop bug everything seems to be working properly. Hope it gets corrected for the next update. A questlog would be nice too

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
Really cool, i'm waiting for news features :) Add a guide in the beginning could be great (It was someone who told me that we could tear the dress to have ropes at the very beginning of the game, otherwise I could never have crafted a knife and advance a little)

It is also recommended in any application, games, never assume that people will understand where it is up to them to find out how the game works.

If you give as an indication at the start of the game that certain equipment that you pick up can be transformed into materials (example gloves -> for leather, dress -> ropes ...) You can assume that this mechanic will be understood for the rest of the game and that will make it a lot easier for you and for the players.

Sorry for my poor english

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Really cool, i'm waiting for news features :) Add a guide in the beginning could be great (It was someone who told me that we could tear the dress to have ropes at the very beginning of the game, otherwise I could never have crafted a knife and advance a little)

It is also recommended in any application, games, never assume that people will understand where it is up to them to find out how the game works.

If you give as an indication at the start of the game that certain equipment that you pick up can be transformed into materials (example gloves -> for leather, dress -> ropes ...) You can assume that this mechanic will be understood for the rest of the game and that will make it a lot easier for you and for the players.

Sorry for my poor english
Thank you for noticing that it needs to be put into game.

In the next update I will put a short guide on what to do at the beginning of the game. And the dress is the only thing you tear up to get a rope, and for other crafting you can find it in the Handbook of Crafting in the Key section.

Reactions: LB1990

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
That's a good survival game, just wondering, does it is on onhold? There's updates planned for the game?

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
That's a good survival game, just wondering, does it is on onhold? There's updates planned for the game?
I just finished updating my second game. I'm working on this one now, there will be a new update soon.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I apologize for being late for new updates, I have some problems working on the games.

I will try to release the update by the end of the month.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes