3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you want the player to transform into a futa and then return to female? (Using drugs)

• Yes

Votes: 1,592 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 734 31.6%

• Total voters

lazt96

Sep 8, 2017
Help...

I keep repeating the battle with monsters on the mountain. when I win, I will start a new battle again and again.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
One last thing is there a walkthrough how to get the items before finding sunday?
most of the time you make items. But you can find the pick ax in a small cave when you pass the cave where the bear is. And in that cave you will find a shovel (where is the bear). you make a torch and a fishing rod on a crafting barrel. When fighting a bear, bring plenty of food and make a spear and an equip. You will find a sword and a warrior bikini in a large cave where there are spikes. a large cave is under a rock on the right side of the island where the monsters are. you will see a rock on top.

Last edited:

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
What do you do after rolling the stone onto the pressure pad?
[/QUOTE]
you enter the room where the spikes are and you pass them by jumping. UP-RIGHT-UP walk and LEFT

Reactions: RustyV

philo10

Sep 28, 2019
Well i really dont know how to get any sexual scenes a walktrough would really be Welcome

And after building the coop and Planting seeds when i go to sunday to Talk, every choice i click nothing happends

Reactions: abdisweet

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I like the game but in the last two updates I cannot obtain the bait hence no foil and hence I cannor go any further. Any hint will be appreciated.
The foil is randomly obtained when fishing. Sometimes it gets right away and sometimes hard. Even to me when I test the game. :D And you can find the foil in the secret tomb where the spikes are.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes