3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you want the player to transform into a futa and then return to female? (Using drugs)

• Yes

Votes: 1,592 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 734 31.6%

• Total voters

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
After doing the 'highlighted' part , the Raft recipe, didn't show up in the book, :( .

Also, noticed in this version(0.2) , none of the the other recipes (Bed, Table, Fire, craft table, etc.) were in the book, or appeared as they did in version 0.1 .
So, if you didn't think to write them down the first time, you'd have no clue how to build them, except by trial & error :oops:.

I hope this was/will be 'fixed' in the next version.
The manual is in the key item. the raft recipe is on 3 pages.
Page3.png

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

abdisweet

Mar 10, 2020
I cant build the chicken Coop. I have all the things, press build, nothing happends. I was little bit exploring, came to the forbidden island, got attacked, defeated the Monster but now it repeat all the time i kill it new fight starts till i die.
same

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I cant build the chicken Coop. I have all the things, press build, nothing happends. I was little bit exploring, came to the forbidden island, got attacked, defeated the Monster but now it repeat all the time i kill it new fight starts till i die.
I did not put it saying "no rope". Make the rope and try again, you must have 5 or more.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I was very tired of these constant battles,I didn't like this game for that reason.I stopped being interested.(sorry my english)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I'm sorry to hear that, I'll try to change it somehow for those who don't like fighting.
in my homeland they say leave the war and make love.
if in order to see a few good sex scenes we have to give 100 fights with snakes and other monsters this tires us.(sorry my english)

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
in my homeland they say leave the war and make love.
if in order to see a few good sex scenes we have to give 100 fights with snakes and other monsters this tires us.(sorry my english)
In the next update, I am preparing to put her first memory vision so there will be a sex scene and more. The trick to avoiding a monster fight is to keep your distance and move when they're not watching. (walk on the side). And try crossing the spikes in the big cave, because you'll have something special to fight. (jump UP-RIGHT-UP-LEFT) not to get stabbed.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Paste/extract www folder in game folder and say NO in new game
Thank you,But one doubt I wonder if you make naked cutscenes after the character is naked and there is something I have to tell you eventhoguh I use save editor I keep getting errors like no sticks while trying to build shelter and no dry grass while making a nest.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Go to key item and you find ''Handbook of Crafting'' 8 Logs 20 Sticks 10 Palm leaf and 4 Rope

I did, I got 8 logs more than one ,20 sticks more than one ,10 palm leafs more than one and 4 rope more than but still when I select the place for shelter it keeps saying "not enough sticks" especially when I use save editor.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I did, I got 8 logs more than one ,20 sticks more than one ,10 palm leafs more than one and 4 rope more than but still when I select the place for shelter it keeps saying "not enough sticks" especially when I use save editor.
Sometimes the variable is a bug, pick up all the sticks from the beach and try again or see you have exactly 20 sticks. I'm looking for a problem where I can't find it now. I played and managed to make a shelter. And start new game.

Last edited:

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Thank you,But one doubt I wonder if you make naked cutscenes after the character is naked and there is something I have to tell you eventhoguh I use save editor I keep getting errors like no sticks while trying to build shelter and no dry grass while making a nest.
Of course. Good idea, I'll put a cutscene. Start new game.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes