3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you want the player to transform into a futa and then return to female? (Using drugs)

• Yes

Votes: 1,592 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 734 31.6%

• Total voters

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Tags are supposed to only be for things in the game at present, not planned.
Does it really matter? I'm sure most are happy that the tag is there at all for those that are fans of that theme. Also if the dev himself publicly says this and that will be in the game in the future the tag is valid.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Does it really matter? I'm sure most are happy that the tag is there at all for those that are fans of that theme. Also if the dev himself publicly says this and that will be in the game in the future the tag is valid.
The rules are pretty clear about it, though: "Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future."

And besides, there's no guarantee that the promised content will actually be there in the future versions. Or even that there will be future versions at all - devs change their mind all the time, and plenty of projects get abandoned without warning.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I actually really enjoy the crafting and "survival" aspect of the game, but this is pretty buggy even for a demo. If I build a bed and try to interact with it, I just get an option to build the bed, even though I already have. Another one that I was hit with is that when I go through the bear cave to get the shovel and pick and then return to the beach, I can't go back through the cave. There's also an interaction in the corner of the shelter that I can't use but I'm not sure if that's cause it's a bug or it just isn't in the game yet; and finally if I try to craft a spear, nothing happens. I don't get the spear, but it also doesn't say that it isn't in the game yet. Otherwise, I like the idea of the game so far and I have high hopes for a polished version of it.

Reactions: ehsa30

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I actually really enjoy the crafting and "survival" aspect of the game, but this is pretty buggy even for a demo. If I build a bed and try to interact with it, I just get an option to build the bed, even though I already have. Another one that I was hit with is that when I go through the bear cave to get the shovel and pick and then return to the beach, I can't go back through the cave. There's also an interaction in the corner of the shelter that I can't use but I'm not sure if that's cause it's a bug or it just isn't in the game yet; and finally if I try to craft a spear, nothing happens. I don't get the spear, but it also doesn't say that it isn't in the game yet. Otherwise, I like the idea of the game so far and I have high hopes for a polished version of it.
For the bed I know it's a bug, I fixed it in the next version. I didn't know about the cave that it couldn't be re-entered. Thank you for telling me. I haven't put the spear yet (I forgot). Interaction in the corner I didn't finish it in that version but if you're curious about what's in it. This is a bucket with water.

I'm glad you like the game.

v.02 I'm just finishing and I hope it works better.

D

Deleted member 219172

I like the 3D pics and give it a try. any description of the update?

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Update new screenshots and Changelog
https://f95zone.to/threads/mystical-island-v0-2-zekoslava-games.47609/page-2#lg=post-3176627&slide=0
https://f95zone.to/threads/mystical-island-v0-2-zekoslava-games.47609/page-2#lg=post-3176627&slide=1

Added:
- Add Right and left side of the island.
- Add Another island
- Add raft making
- Add Fruits and vegetables.
- Add The player can plant seeds.
- Add The player can wash in the sea after finding Sunday.
- Add A new character Sunday.
- Add New masturbation pictures.
- Add Swimming pictures.
- Add The bucket that the player can wash

Bug Fixes:
- Fixed Bed
- Fixed Entering the cave a second time.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Well, you still can move using your keyboard . . 0_0 . Like the arrow keys, (or maybe W,A,S,D? , I use arrow keys, use Mouse for "targeting"/gathering ).

or Are you saying that doesn't work either ?

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
It's a shame to see the masturbation animation go, having much preferred it but

You have to pick up rocks then use the large rock on the beach to break them into sharp stones
thanks in was in my inventory how to make shelterit says i have no rope but i have rope

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
thanks in was in my inventory how to make shelterit says i have no rope but i have rope
If you've already made a knife, then you can cut the vine plants that are scattered around everywhere. Then you need to use the crafting book in your item inventory and 'rope' will be on the second page. If you don't have the knife, then use the dress in your inventory to tear it up and get some rope from it.

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
If you've already made a knife, then you can cut the vine plants that are scattered around everywhere. Then you need to use the crafting book in your item inventory and 'rope' will be on the second page. If you don't have the knife, then use the dress in your inventory to tear it up and get some rope from it.
thanks

May 1, 2017
The rules are pretty clear about it, though: "Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future."

And besides, there's no guarantee that the promised content will actually be there in the future versions. Or even that there will be future versions at all - devs change their mind all the time, and plenty of projects get abandoned without warning.
I'm on his side, the rules should be adhered to. While i can understand generating a larger audience by including these tags for content in later releases, it can be seen as baiting people to play your game for content that does not exist at this exact moment. The rules prevent what actually happened to me, seeing the game than the tags, excited downloading the game than realizing that the promised content doesn't exist. It can also help you Zekoslava02 in preventing people writing negative reviews with such reasons. You can always add the tag when the content is in the game and everyone that "watches" this tag will be notified when the time has come.
Good Luck with your game.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes