3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you want the player to transform into a futa and then return to female? (Using drugs)

• Yes

Votes: 1,592 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 734 31.6%

• Total voters

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
There is any solid plan where this game will going in the future? :)

There is so many things: survival, futa, lesbian, afro girl hanged in jungle -- what next?

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
There is any solid plan where this game will going in the future? :)

There is so many things: survival, futa, lesbian, afro girl hanged in jungle -- what next?
Exploring the island and returning the memory before the ship sank. (Restoring memory with the game not as pictures) Facing Sundays tribes and with the beasts of the island.

That's the plan for now. But there will be plenty more as the game progresses.

May 1, 2017
OR, As I understand it, the Dev, can just add the TAGS (your upset with ), to the Genre spoiler location, instead . 0_0.
No he should only use the tags that are actually present in the game, but he can use the "Developer's Note" spoiler and write what tags he tends to add in the future. There's no pressure on the Developer and no user gets baited.
In my Opinion thats a Win-Win.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
How to do it? I don't get any option anywhere
Go to the side of the island where you can see another island. You will see the light that shines, when you activate the light you will be given the task of making a raft. See in the book how to make a raft and collect all the material you need. Then go again where the light is and activate to make the raft. (You'll find the foil fishing).

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
realy?! half thousand clicks to craft one item... and if u need second item - please repeat this bullshit from first step (open menu)...

and more stupid like this... place nonregular items to first page and onetime item to second...

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
666bbb666 makes a good point. The ability to craft more than one item at a time would be a good quality of life improvement. Especially with rope; going through the menu over and over again and making one at a time is rough, lol.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I have few suggestions could you make the female protagonist remain naked throughout the game without any clothing? Perhaps make the characters all female and lesbian and always remain naked without any clothing?

And maybe a new game this time with a female protagonist in a forest like setting naked without any clothing.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I have few suggestions could you make the female protagonist remain naked throughout the game without any clothing? Perhaps make the characters all female and lesbian and always remain naked without any clothing?

And maybe a new game this time with a female protagonist in a forest like setting naked without any clothing.
Of course. That's kind of what I wanted to do. Thank you. :D

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
You're welcome,So when will that suggestion be made in your game along with the new game.
Yes, in the next update. If I put a Sunday tribe in this update. If not then it will be that the player is walking naked, which is what Sundays will like. The monsters are already naked :)

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Yes, in the next update. If I put a Sunday tribe in this update. If not then it will be that the player is walking naked, which is what Sundays will like. The monsters are already naked :)
Okay have both the player and the Sunday tribe be naked if you include them in the next update and make sure the player will be naked at the start of the game,By the way when is the next update?

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Okay have both the player and the Sunday tribe be naked if you include them in the next update and make sure the player will be naked at the start of the game,By the way when is the next update?
She can't be naked right at the beginning of the game. There will be an option to strip down and be naked. I just finished this version, maybe in a week or two.

Reactions: Dixon Butz
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes