Dreas3

Sep 4, 2020
I am looking forward for the next parts of the game. I hope that there will be added an pregnant system. I like to see more outfits for the girls.

Good job until now and

May 28, 2018
Hello there, interesting game you've got going on, but I need to make a quick bug report.

I'm getting an error where the game can't load a Webm file and it just can't continue, it says Uncaught LoadError, then gives a chrome-extension to the location of Anna_Scene_1.webm, and then a ()=>{ this._element.load(); }

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MystifyingRealms-0.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
Hi, im having a couple of problems:

1-Im supposed to build a bridge to cross the river, but even though i crafter the bridge plan, there is no way to build the bridge

2-I recruited Veronica in order to upgrade the house, but when i try to upgrade, it tells me that i need to improve Emily's relationship to 4. The problem is, there is no way i can improve it. Even when i try to give hr a gift it just sys i need increase my relationship. How ?

Reactions: lazt96

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
stuck, how to get to the other side???

the girl who appeared after improving the base also disappeared

keeshah

Aug 16, 2020
Hi, im having a couple of problems:

1-Im supposed to build a bridge to cross the river, but even though i crafter the bridge plan, there is no way to build the bridge

2-I recruited Veronica in order to upgrade the house, but when i try to upgrade, it tells me that i need to improve Emily's relationship to 4. The problem is, there is no way i can improve it. Even when i try to give hr a gift it just sys i need increase my relationship. How ?
I'm stuck at the same situation. I meanwhile got the vampire, too, but my relationship with Emily is still too low. How do I improve that? I also can't get her in my party. I wonder, if I did something wrong earlier.

BTW, if you got a sluggish graphics, you need to configure you're NVIDIA to use this program as nvidia accelerated. I was running on my CPU first.

ninjaoctopus

Dec 29, 2017
I'm having an issue with the game. Whenever it tries to play the first movie I get this error message:

Uncaught LoadError,chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/movies/Anna_Scene_1.webm,() => { this._element.load(); }

Any ideas of how to fix the problem would be appreciated