One Heroic Man Studio

One Heroic Man
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
I'm having an issue with the game. Whenever it tries to play the first movie I get this error message:

Uncaught LoadError,chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/movies/Anna_Scene_1.webm,() => { this._element.load(); }

Any ideas of how to fix the problem would be appreciated
What are you playing on, PC or Android

kaldf

Oct 10, 2020
Hi, im having a couple of problems:

1-Im supposed to build a bridge to cross the river, but even though i crafter the bridge plan, there is no way to build the bridge

2-I recruited Veronica in order to upgrade the house, but when i try to upgrade, it tells me that i need to improve Emily's relationship to 4. The problem is, there is no way i can improve it. Even when i try to give hr a gift it just sys i need increase my relationship. How ?
Have a same problem. Use guide, but problem doesn't solve

Reactions: King0761

Pepehandsz

May 16, 2018
Have a same problem. Use guide, but problem doesn't solve
What happens is using the cheat menu to get workshop early automatically skips the scene to the workshop and you miss out on a heart you should have gotten for manually crafting her the soup

vattgern2033

Apr 21, 2020
when trying to build a bridge and a house, it says that you need to increase the relationship with the sorcata to 2. please give a save withfull gallery(

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
Huge potencial.

I met the orc girl already, to progress i need RS with veronica, to build the House and Bridge i need RS 4 with Emmily, i crafted the GIFT dress but when i try to give it to her, it says that i dont have nothing. /help

GHS-GHS

Aug 29, 2020
Someone know to resolve this error (happens the first time that you go to tent to sleep)?

Uncaught LoadError,chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/movies/Anna_Scene_1.webm,() => { this._element.load(); }

Game Version: 0.03

One Heroic Man Studio

One Heroic Man
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Someone know to resolve this error (happens the first time that you go to tent to sleep)?

Game Version: 0.03

I can't replicate the bug so I do not know whats wrong but just send me a pic of your movies folder in the game root folder.
I think that problem happens when it can't find the movie file.

gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
Huge potencial.

I met the orc girl already, to progress i need RS with veronica, to build the House and Bridge i need RS 4 with Emmily, i crafted the GIFT dress but when i try to give it to her, it says that i dont have nothing. /help
Same for me but just lil bit different response.

"I have to improve my relationship first."

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Mystifying Realms [v0.04 Public] [One Heroic Man] – COMPRESSED

Win/NW.js · · · (301 MiB :: 1.3 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality on videos only, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.