May 21, 2017
Dungeon resets back to zero rooms every time you leave
its not every time we leave. When we leave and perform an action to forward time and then come back, then the room we added gets reset and we loose all the points.

If we add the room and then perform a summon then it says "No room big enough for summon. upgrade to unlock summon"

Last edited:

LessThanBread

Sep 20, 2019
i like it very much. when going to veronica and she starts following> go to sleep > something about turning lights on > bug: game freeze

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Good job One Heroic Man Studio in giving my suggestions to my game, however there is something I need to tell you through private messaging.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Ok, I think I know what the problem is I have the tent, but I think I need to build the campfire as well, but I only have 3 wood and I need four. But the wood and stones don't respawn and when I go to the other areas, they respawn but when I come back to the camp area the stones and wood don't so I can't continue. I collected all the wood and stones, but I am short 1 wood. Then I made a knife in hopes that I could cut some branches, or anything made of wood but no SO it's just Random I have to start again and hope I get enough wood and stone etc...?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Ok, I think I know what the problem is I have the tent, but I think I need to build the campfire as well, but I only have 3 wood and I need four. But the wood and stones don't respawn and when I go to the other areas, they respawn but when I come back to the camp area the stones and wood don't so I can't continue. I collected all the wood and stones, but I am short 1 wood. Then I made a knife in hopes that I could cut some branches, or anything made of wood but no SO it's just Random I have to start again and hope I get enough wood and stone etc...?
Can you just edit the save file to increase the amount of wood you have?

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Can someone give me a save after you set up the camp? I have tried asking for help from the dev and here but so far I can't make it I am 1 wood short of making the campfire I have the tent and I don't can't find any more wood. Even when I go to other areas, they respawn things but not the campsite area it doesn't respawn wood and rocks.

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
i got back to elf chied what is my sister, she kick me off than i met some girl in dark deep woods. is that all in this version? i cant return to cave its says its for patreons and old elf house is hited by boards

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Source for that silly claim?
I dunno, my own experience with seeing futa content during 15 years at Internet is the source. The majority of works I've seen throughout the years have oversized dicks, in comparison with proportions of normal males in reality. There might be a confirmation bias on my side of course, but from some moment I've stopped searching for fap material (and keeping track of a new products) among futa works on purpose. Because I knew there's got to be an overwhelming amount of works with oversized dicks, which I'm not a fan of. And it took me a lot of time in the past to filter out the minority of works I liked, across all the futa content created. As of now, I come over the futa works I like only by accident.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Source for that silly claim?
Smaller, ballless dicks on futa is objectively best. Anyone who disagrees is WRONG.
donald-duck-angry.gif
I dunno, my own experience with seeing futa content during 15 years at Internet is the source. The majority of works I've seen throughout the years have oversized dicks, in comparison with proportions of normal males in reality. There might be a confirmation bias on my side of course, but from some moment I've stopped searching for fap material (and keeping track of a new products) among futa works on purpose. Because I knew there's got to be an overwhelming amount of works with oversized dicks, which I'm not a fan of. And it took me a lot of time in the past to filter out the minority of works I liked, across all the futa content created. As of now, I come over the futa works I like only by accident.
Not usually any bigger than the oversized man dong from what I have seen. Unless the artist is known for that sort of thing.

Reactions: Nessiah

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I dunno, my own experience with seeing futa content during 15 years at Internet is the source. The majority of works I've seen throughout the years have oversized dicks, in comparison with proportions of normal males in reality.

That only proves the majority of people are stupid and have terrible tastes... which is something we all know.

Darthshane2525

Nov 19, 2022
I'm loving the game so far however I cannot progress my dungeon. I need to summon a random being to progress but it won't let me. I have all the requirements met I added the second room and furnished both and I have plenty points to use but it keeps giving me the message that I don't have enough space and need to upgrade to unlock summons.

thelonewolf09

Oct 2, 2019
I wanted to report a bug regarding the second house. "Emmily" stands in the doorway and player character cannot exit the home. I tried sleeping to see if it would reset Emmily, but she continues to stand in the doorway.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it seems that according to the developer's patreon page, Mystifying Realms is no longer in development due to the death of the hard drive in the developers laptop, causing all the project files to be lost .

However, the good news is that he will reboot the game with a different title called An Unknown Realm. It will bear similarities to Mystifying Realms but different, the story is revamped, and the heroines will be reduced to five instead of twelve , and update of its development will happen in about two months

And if you are in f95zone and active in social media here One Heroic Man Studio then tell us what is the premise of an Unknown Realm?

Last edited: