Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How you invite Laura in to the hotel ?!
Kay gets sick when the manor reaches level 3. Mickey will show up and offer to renovate the healthcare facility for free so that Kay can get healthy again. That's when you hire Laura to work for you.

Reactions: TheDevian

wildcard

Aug 12, 2016
Thanks to the save you posted I was able to easily find the bug.
It appears that your guestlevel is set to 0 somehow (1 should be the minimum).
By clicking and holding the little white square in the lobby (which is supposed to show the current level, but 0 doesn't exist, so it shows a white square) and setting it to 1, you should be able to fix this.

I'll make sure that won't happen anymore in the next version.
Thanks for the help!
Just noticed this reply. Thanks! Will try it out.

Edit: Worked as soon as I imported the profile into the new version without making any changes. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
just played the latest version here are my thoughts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm really liking this game. Like i mentioned before, I stupidly deleted the previous version before copying them over to the new version, which resulted in me having to start the game from scratch. 3 hours of grinding later, I think I have reached the end of the content for now (except for collecting all of the cards).

Now just need more content for Amber, Riley, Kay, Laura...and of course room for even more staff members! great work Faerin.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here is a revised version of the quick guide for v0.3.0.6/0.3.0.7.

Corrections made: corrected the well options and their results as they were backwards.

Reactions: Faerin and Odin73

DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
I've been trying to figure out how to install the incest patch but i dont see where to put the mapping it says root game directory and some said game.exe but i don't know what that is

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Wishing well – Depending on the option you select -- Fama or Fatum – will result in either increased hotel
inscription on the well.
$100 = 0
$500 = 50
$1000 = 100
I have a question. When I throw $ 1000 into the well , why I only get 1 card?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
just played the latest version here are my thoughts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm really liking this game. Like i mentioned before, I stupidly deleted the previous version before copying them over to the new version, which resulted in me having to start the game from scratch. 3 hours of grinding later, I think I have reached the end of the content for now (except for collecting all of the cards).

Now just need more content for Amber, Riley, Kay, Laura...and of course room for even more staff members! great work Faerin.
Thanks for the feedback, atlas114!

> The "under development" events are placeholders to prevent you from claiming the tier rewards that are not implemented yet.
> There will be an option to review previous outfits, but no outfits switching, as each scene would have to be rendered 5 times, just for that.
> I'm not sure about a checklist yet, I may do an achievement feature like I did with MotH.
> Thanks!

Reactions: Michel Mak

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Wishing well – Depending on the option you select -- Fama or Fatum – will result in either increased hotel
inscription on the well.
$100 = 0
$500 = 50
$1000 = 100
I have a question. When I throw $ 1000 into the well , why I only get 1 card?
You get 100 destiny points. That is equivalent to 1 card.

• Wow
Reactions: Michel Mak

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
is it just me or in last few updates guests want to visit only kitchen, bar and restaurant and nothing else? In the past they wanted fitnes, sauna...

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
is it just me or in last few updates guests want to visit only kitchen, bar and restaurant and nothing else? In the past they wanted fitnes, sauna...
Just you.. mine used every facility. You are aware it states which facility each guest require and you can accept or decline them as you wish, just saying..

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Are you clicking on the guest level select button when you assign Julia to the lobby?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes