mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
If you know his previous game, MotH, you know it will be very good and that it takes a long time to get there. Just like every other game/VN here. Come back in a year, although I'm predicting 2 for best results.
i know, i also waited for man of the house to it's almost finished content before i played. :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I think I may have a bug. I can't seem to get Orville to level 2.

I've already talked to him, found the well, and then told him about it. Nothing else seems to happen. Can't find the well again (either a cave, the sleeping guy or nothing), talking to him doesn't have any new options and when he leaves satisfied, he doesn't level up.

Here is a save, with Orville as a guest. As far as I can tell, I've completed everything else.
When you assign Julia to the lobby, click on the circled number above it and that will allow you to select the guest levels you want to check in.

Reactions: jamdan

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have some bugs, 2 customers do not want to leave, there are here since 4 nights
When that occurs, simply get their orders wrong 3 times and they will leave without paying. Not sure what is causing this, but I am currently looking into a few other bugs that have been reported, so I'll add that one to my list of things to check for. This one is a random bug though as not everyone will run into this problem.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello everyone, maybe someone will be interested in stopping the picture during a night visit to my sister. I just checked it, rebooted from 7 to 10, started the night save, passed the story, at the time of freezing, the Java update was loaded and the game went on. Saves made after 7 work. The scene itself at 7 never worked. Perhaps the problems that were written earlier are related to this. If you have anivirus, try disabling it, it may be blocking the update. Good luck to everyone and enjoy the game.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
note to self: do NOT delete previous version of MM until you have started the new version and moved all saves over.

i keep forgetting that this isn't Ren'py and the saves don't carry over easily.

back to starting from scratch! :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: Sycho

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Was dragging Laura's pic down for a rest, white square thing o_O
happens again, plus Julia's pic pops into a middle of screen and
then down right before game's transition 2 black screen 4 tasks.

0.3.0.7 Drag-n-Drop.png

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Was dragging Laura's pic down for a rest, white square thing o_O
happens again, plus Julia's pic pops into a middle of screen and
then down right before game's transition 2 black screen 4 tasks.

View attachment 920889
Yes, that's a random bug. That can be corrected by switching to either the staff or guests screen (either one will work), then going back to the planning screen.

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Is there a bug during the "Mirror, mirror" Amber scene? My game freezes just when the text screen says "She looks so sexy playing with herself like that". Did this happen to anyone else?

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
It helped me that I opened the settings and turn off the animation
That did the trick. Thank you!

Other than this minor issue, gotta say I'm enjoying the game quite a bit. The models are hot and the story, even if it looks a bit generic at the beginning, turns out to be intriguing enough. The strong point, though, is the setting—really haunting atmosphere, beautifully underlined by the music, which really contributes to shifting the tone from cheeky to unsettling. Great work so far. Congrats to the dev.

Last edited:

Exarp Omega

Aug 3, 2018
I've been on this forum for a long time, but never really participate in any conversation.
In this case I feel like I have to, as this game strikes this golden balance between game-play and reward.
I would like to support this project, but I don't particularly like "subscriptions" like patreon. Is there a way to.... "buy you a coffee" or something?

On that note, I would report some of the bugs that have already been reported and confirmed. One that comes to mind is where you move staff around tasks and they vanish completely until you switch views. I didn't get any white boxes though. You just don't see the person you moved anywhere, neither old location, the new or on the passive bar. You also get no mouse over information in this situation. The passive icon is "greyed out" and the two locations appear empty unless you try to move other people towards either location. I thought I'd mention this bug specifically in case it's a related, but not the same bug as the white box one.

Finally, I'm having the issue where the completionist in me wants to grind out all the cards, but the gamer in me wants to wait for balanced game play rather than a huge amount of money and all cards. In case the completionist in me wins, is there any problems that could occur later on by advancing time so much for the sake of card collection? Would future gameplay truely suffer from me grinding up a lot of money and all the cards, or are future implications negligible?

Finally, thank you for this game. I'm a fan, even if this might be the only time I will ever feel compelled to write a post.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes