Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
does the game have any tricks?
like how to make more money?
There is a trick to getting more Reputation and Destiny points using the well in the forest, but nothing for money. You'll be making so much money after a couple upgrades it'll be kind of useless.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It happened to me because I didn't pay attention to the day of the week I was at that time and thought I'd be able to receive payment of a satisfied customer before paying the staff... had to reload a save from the beginning of sunday to avoid this game over scenario, which I luckily still had at hand.
I had renovated theGym that day in order to be able to receive and cater Level 2 Customers.
It can be slip of mind or not paying enough attention like this... but anyway what I want to say is that it's not impossible even for seasoned players.

There is aloways a chance from rooms being closed... or staff falling ill... I even had a room close with 88-90% maintenance score.
The chances will increase with Lower scores.

While it's not implemented yet there is a goal... the guy that bought the hotel and brought all of the Chars in (aka the Dad) in the first place took a heavy debt, which also stopped the others from takeing over without a plan.
This will likely turn into a Standard scenario... pay the debt, compete against 2 other hotel branches that are connected in a supernatural story from the past and eventually come out as King of all 3 Hotels/the region
I don't want to offend you or anything, but that example, while it's an honest mistake, it's also a stupid one at that. On the later aspects of the game, we'll see about those when they are implemented, but I don't see a point to debate on those as of now.

I feel we just have to agree to disagree here. The first would be no game for me - all RNG and almost no agency with no goal towards which I can make progress (except for reaching an arbitrary number of dollars).
Sure, but as of now I just can't see it that way. Maybe that will change later, but that's yet to see.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I had such high hopes for this game... and it turned out it's just a dumb grind...
I had such high hopes for this reply, but turns out it's just a dumb one liner.

With that out of the way, perhaps read the tags on what this game is before hyping yourself up. It is still in early development, so a lot of things are not in the game yet and things in the game, are being ironed out. Is it a Grind? Right now, yes. But that doesn't mean it is going to be the same thing two to three patches down the road. Perhaps you could give some suggestive feedback on how to reduce the amount of grind in the game instead of whining about it? Remember, this is a GAME not a VN.

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
I had such high hopes for this reply, but turns out it's just a dumb one liner.

With that out of the way, perhaps read the tags on what this game is before hyping yourself up. It is still in early development, so a lot of things are not in the game yet and things in the game, are being ironed out. Is it a Grind? Right now, yes. But that doesn't mean it is going to be the same thing two to three patches down the road. Perhaps you could give some suggestive feedback on how to reduce the amount of grind in the game instead of whining about it? Remember, this is a GAME not a VN.
After almost an year of updates the grind is the same, the teasing continues with only a HJ and BJ scene...

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
So there is no further progress for the Mother in this latest update

I've been looking a few pages back and no one mentioned it

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Don't know if this has happened for anyone else and I can't be bothered trawling through the comments to find out, but I was playing this game just fine and dandy until the nurse was introduced, I built the medical area and went into the tutorial for treating the sick people and then the dialog stopped when she tells me to drag her icon to the medical area. I can't progress the dialog anymore, all I'm able to do is hide the text box and that's it.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Don't know if this has happened for anyone else and I can't be bothered trawling through the comments to find out, but I was playing this game just fine and dandy until the nurse was introduced, I built the medical area and went into the tutorial for treating the sick people and then the dialog stopped when she tells me to drag her icon to the medical area. I can't progress the dialog anymore, all I'm able to do is hide the text box and that's it.
You're playing version 0.3.0.6 this had a bug which halted your progress there, there is a later version that has been repaired and is in the OP (first post in this thread)

Reactions: Aleks Mark

Melted

Nov 23, 2019
haven't played since first release , so do we get to fuck now or wait for another year?:unsure:
If you know his previous game, MotH, you know it will be very good and that it takes a long time to get there. Just like every other game/VN here. Come back in a year, although I'm predicting 2 for best results.

Reactions: mammonite

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think I may have a bug. I can't seem to get Orville to level 2.

I've already talked to him, found the well, and then told him about it. Nothing else seems to happen. Can't find the well again (either a cave, the sleeping guy or nothing), talking to him doesn't have any new options and when he leaves satisfied, he doesn't level up.

Here is a save, with Orville as a guest. As far as I can tell, I've completed everything else.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes