EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The word is lose. Loose is for teeth and shoelaces, etc...
From that massive text that I wrote, you took out the typo to correct it. Thank you very much, a really constructive comment on the conversation :whistle:

Feb 18, 2018
I played this today for the first time. It is a very good game. I have finished Mom's, Riley's and Kay's routes. There are several tags missing in the OP. The few that I can remember off the top of my head are Voyeurism, Handjob, Blowjob, Lesbian, Urination, Masturbation. I will be looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: Faerin

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Spiderwilk, the freezing/locked screen is caused by a guest level select bug. So what you will need to do once you assign Julia to the lobby is, click on the white box and chose what level guest you want. Then you can continue normally. You may have to do that each time you assign her to the lobby before clicking on the play button until we can find the cause of this bug.

So thank you for your report. :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
On normal difficulty, tasks that should be doable but aren't, isn't the best of both worlds. I feel that going into the gun thing is rather off topic but I must give my two cent since you brought it up. I play games since I'm 4, even shooters, people I know do to the same, yet none of us became sickos that shot up malls or cinemas due to that. The arguement of video games making you aggressive and cause you commit such things was always a great big ball of bullshit, used by the crusaders who hated video gaming right off the bat anyway. Anyone, that does shit like that, is a sick fuck anyway, maybe they play shooters, but it's not those that makes them to be like that, and while it could be a trigger (though the cases when that's what triggers them is really small), for those people, pretty much anything can.
Oh, sorry, then I made it not clear enough, so let me clarify, even though it is a tangent and my point has been made somewhat inbetween:

There's a saying "If video games would influence people, we would all be running along dark corridors with strange electronic music and eat pills". But joking aside, I am not saying that FPS games automatically make you a killer or similar - that would include myself by the way, while I don't play the "real FPS" games, I doubt that a game like Fallout would be better for my moral integrity.

What I meant was that people, especially young people, play computer games for fun, and so the realism is turned down, however they don't realize that it is. And after any school shooting or similar (the same can be said for other fields, they just don't make the news as often) you'll hear people complaining along the lines of "Why didn't the guard just go in and shoot the three people with their submachine guns? I would have ended it immediately." This of course is not only video games but also action movies where the hero is just as invincible despite getting shot thrice.

So my complaint wasn't that video games and other media turn people into bad guys, but they give a wrong impression about how certain things are and work, and many people are too stupid to realize that.

Also in my opinion, the ultimate goal of these games is to entertain, but when their mechanics doesn't allow that, it fails.
Certainly something I would subscribe to. I just don't agree that the mechanics here do not allow it.

About point a, almost the same could be said of a sandbox roaming game, but I'll concede on that. I can't agree on point B though. There isn't really anything to loose here, at least not unless someone is a complete dumb fuck. At skill level 3, the staff requires 750 a week, with 4 of them that means 3k. Even on level 2, that is easily doable unlike the almost constant fail of level 3, that's easily doable in 2 days. So essentially, you don't really have to loose anything unless you're going for that intentionally.
I will agree that it would take quite some effort to go bankrupt in this game. I am not so sure - never tried - whether you couldn't get in a really bad spiral once all rooms are closed and everybody is sick. If the medical room is closed for maintenance and Kay is sick, is there a way out? But either way, I think the general quality is different whether you can lose or cannot lose. The question of difficulty is a different one, and can get very subjective. But some people do not grasp even the simplest economic concepts (you can observe it in real life too) and will always struggle with such games.

And even though you conceded (a), I'd like to add: if you took "girl interactions" out of MotH, there wouldn't really be a game anymore, since there would be no goal. Here, without girl interactions, you can still try to build the best hotel. Yes, not very extensive and challenging of a game, but a game nonetheless.

Reactions: thunderkiss321

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
What I meant was that people, especially young people, play computer games for fun, and so the realism is turned down, however they don't realize that it is. And after any school shooting or similar (the same can be said for other fields, they just don't make the news as often) you'll hear people complaining along the lines of "Why didn't the guard just go in and shoot the three people with their submachine guns? I would have ended it immediately." This of course is not only video games but also action movies where the hero is just as invincible despite getting shot thrice.
I get what you mean now. Although, those kind of people are all talk. It's always what would they do in theory, but in practice, they'd be the first to shit their pants when it comes to pulling that trigger. So while they can give a misconception, it won't be anything that really matters imo.

I will agree that it would take quite some effort to go bankrupt in this game. I am not so sure - never tried - whether you couldn't get in a really bad spiral once all rooms are closed and everybody is sick. If the medical room is closed for maintenance and Kay is sick, is there a way out? But either way, I think the general quality is different whether you can lose or cannot lose. The question of difficulty is a different one, and can get very subjective. But some people do not grasp even the simplest economic concepts (you can observe it in real life too) and will always struggle with such games.

And even though you conceded (a), I'd like to add: if you took "girl interactions" out of MotH, there wouldn't really be a game anymore, since there would be no goal. Here, without girl interactions, you can still try to build the best hotel. Yes, not very extensive and challenging of a game, but a game nonetheless.
I had maintenance on 60 before, and there wasn't a problem with any of the facilities. While when cleaning was only at 60 or 70, the bar was unusable for example, that's when I decided not to go under those values in terms of cleanness, therefore I'm not sure if the scenario you described is viable or not. I'm also not sure how long does a treatment takes for them, because ever since Kay got sick, I never met that situation again.

As for the taking out part. Take out the girl interactions of MoTH, and you can work as a delivery guy, at the fitness place, get mugged at night, etc. The same applies here, it's just presented differently. Take it out, and you'll have a repeating cycle of guests doing the same thing. As of now, there isn't really anything hotel specific aside from the renovating, neither we have a clear goal of an endgame. Doesn't sounds fun at all now does it?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As of the second, I did thought about it, but on level 2 already, you should have enough money anyway, so unless as I said, you are really dumb or intentionally going for being broke, that's still not a viable scenario. A single level 2 guest will net you more than that 3k you have to pay for your staff.
It happened to me because I didn't pay attention to the day of the week I was at that time and thought I'd be able to receive payment of a satisfied customer before paying the staff... had to reload a save from the beginning of sunday to avoid this game over scenario, which I luckily still had at hand.
I had renovated theGym that day in order to be able to receive and cater Level 2 Customers.
It can be slip of mind or not paying enough attention like this... but anyway what I want to say is that it's not impossible even for seasoned players.
I had maintenance on 60 before, and there wasn't a problem with any of the facilities. While when cleaning was only at 60 or 70, the bar was unusable for example, that's when I decided not to go under those values in terms of cleanness, therefore I'm not sure if the scenario you described is viable or not. I'm also not sure how long does a treatment takes for them, because ever since Kay got sick, I never met that situation again.
There is aloways a chance from rooms being closed... or staff falling ill... I even had a room close with 88-90% maintenance score.
The chances will increase with Lower scores.
As for the taking out part. Take out the girl interactions of MoTH, and you can work as a delivery guy, at the fitness place, get mugged at night, etc. The same applies here, it's just presented differently. Take it out, and you'll have a repeating cycle of guests doing the same thing. As of now, there isn't really anything hotel specific aside from the renovating, neither we have a clear goal of an endgame. Doesn't sounds fun at all now does it?
While it's not implemented yet there is a goal... the guy that bought the hotel and brought all of the Chars in (aka the Dad) in the first place took a heavy debt, which also stopped the others from takeing over without a plan.
This will likely turn into a Standard scenario... pay the debt, compete against 2 other hotel branches that are connected in a supernatural story from the past and eventually come out as King of all 3 Hotels/the region

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I get what you mean now. Although, those kind of people are all talk. It's always what would they do in theory, but in practice, they'd be the first to shit their pants when it comes to pulling that trigger. So while they can give a misconception, it won't be anything that really matters imo.
I agree. Still a nuisance and in less obvious situations less easily confrontable ("I played Restaurant Simulator last night, and all we need to do is buy cheaper ingredients and place TV ads").

I'm also not sure how long does a treatment takes for them, because ever since Kay got sick, I never met that situation again.
I got one sick later, one treatment made her healthy and happy again. Couldn't say if that was lucky or standard though.

I feel we just have to agree to disagree here. The first would be no game for me - all RNG and almost no agency with no goal towards which I can make progress (except for reaching an arbitrary number of dollars).

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I will agree that it would take quite some effort to go bankrupt in this game. I am not so sure - never tried - whether you couldn't get in a really bad spiral once all rooms are closed and everybody is sick. If the medical room is closed for maintenance and Kay is sick, is there a way out? But either way, I think the general quality is different whether you can lose or cannot lose.
Some rooms don't break, even if you reach 0% maintenance and 0% clean

Reactions: Cartageno and EZ8lt

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
how to increase from level 3 to 4? it says their skills need 99999 xp, but my hotel level is not increasing either when i pick guests

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
such a waste of time , bugs , difficult tasks and no sex scene this should be the tittle of this game
Let me introduce you to the "tags". You will find them at the top of each game page under the title. They will tell you what you can expect in a game. For example, if there is a tag "vaginal sex", then there will be the depiction of vaginal sex in game, conversely, if the tag isn't there, the scenes aren't there either. If there is a tag called "management", you will have to deal with some logistics or economics in the game, and so on.

Also, around the title itself are some additional tags, like e. g. the engine used to create the game (here "Unity"), whether a game has been abandoned by the devs, or whether it is completed. Unless a game is marked "completed", it is in development which means story dead ends, bugs, and all of their funny (and sometimes furry) little friends.

Learning about these tags is helpful when trying to navigate around F95, as it will save you the embarassment of downloading a game you could have known easily you never were going to enjoy.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
how to increase from level 3 to 4? it says their skills need 99999 xp, but my hotel level is not increasing either when i pick guests
Level 3 is maximum for the hotel and the girls' skills (not the girls' scenes though). The "99999999999999" points are a placeholder you'll never reach.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes