bathra

Nov 6, 2019
Can you attach both a copy of your player log and your save, please?

You can find the player log located here:
C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Thanks! :)
Radeon Video cards were always a "little bit" incompatible with a lot of games since years.
Bought my last ATI Card for an old ati phenom pc years ago...and returned it to the store because the Cooler had the NOISE of an HELICOPTER. That was not normal hehehe.

Have you tested my savegame also?

Shakaxhi

Mar 20, 2020
I really don't understand where to put the patch for incest (Mapping.xml) it says to put it in the root game directory but I don't understand where it is

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
So the changelog says all level 4 events/outfits for Amber are done and all level 2 events/outfits for Laura as well. However the last event for both is under development. I am a bit confused by this. Someone has probably explained this already. So thanks in advance.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So the changelog says all level 4 events/outfits for Amber are done and all level 2 events/outfits for Laura as well. However the last event for both is under development. I am a bit confused by this. Someone has probably explained this already. So thanks in advance.
The 4th event in Amber's 4th tier is a placeholder for tier 5. So that one will say "under development" until a later update. In this update you were able to unlock her 4th tier by finishing the last item in tier 3 and claiming her reward to unlock tier 4.

Same applies for Laura. Until tier 3 for her is added later, her 4th event for tier 2 will be locked and labeled "under development". It serves as a placeholder for tier 3.

That's why you aren't able to claim their rewards (and unlock the new outfits) right now.

Last edited:

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
The 4th event in Amber's 4th tier is a placeholder for tier 5. So that one will say "under development" until a later update. In this update you were able to unlock her 4th tier by finishing the last item in tier 3 and claiming her reward to unlock tier 4.

Same applies for Laura. Until tier 3 for her is added later, her 4th event for tier 2 will be locked and labeled "under development". It serves as a placeholder for tier 3.

That's why you aren't able to claim their rewards (and unlock the new outfits) right now.
Thanks for the reply. I figured that was the case but wasn't too sure.

Reactions: Sycho

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
It appears that the game is steadily moving on. No bugs here. Have finished this upate in about 10-15 minutes.

Personally, I didn't see anything wrong with the previous arrangement with the animations. Set the speed hide the text box. Now you have a speed selector bar being visible during the animation. No way to hide it. Unless, you can hide it when doing a playback of that scene.

I know that the Dev is going to make his game the way he wants, and that's the way it should be. But, if I had a request that I could make it would be is there any way to give the MC some intelligence. For some odd reason, all these type of games has the MC a literal douch bag. The only exception to this trend is the De Luca Family. When he appears not to smart it's for a reason.

Even though our MC is a dumb ass, hopefully it will get better later on. Thank You

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You mean VIP, right?
No, when you level up the manor to 2 and 3, check on him when he checks into the manor. You'll need to make sure that when you assign Julia to the lobby that you select level 2, then level 3 guests.

Last edited:
Reactions: aunkub11

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
No, when you level up the manor to 2 and 3, check on him when he checks into the manor. You'll need to make sure that when you assign Julia to the lobby that you select level 2, then level 3.
I should have drop him When he visited the lobby ?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I should have drop him When he visited the lobby ?
As long as it's before night, you can check on him anywhere. :) But the best time to check on him is when he is visiting one of the facilities. Say he goes to the kitchen.. check on him then.

Reactions: aunkub11

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Today I have enjoyed 15 minutes of gameplay. It was quite a nice but very a few by timeing. I wish it were more huge. By the way, I became a patron of Faerin last month. The only disadvage I see currently is a very slow progress respecting Laura and MC. There is a room to be improved as Julia says in Lobby to MC. Thanks to Faerin, he develops firts class products.

Reactions: Faerin

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
When @0.3.0.7 I've clicked once on that lobby's ring-bell :oops:
(like when wanting to upgrade a facility), white patch on left
comed into existence and still persists. Logs/Saves attached.

image_2020-11-28_083817.png

Reactions: Faerin

MaxF95Zone

Jan 25, 2018
I have a bug, Started a new game, and I can't progress with Julia.
It says that I need to "Check on her when she's assigned to the kitchen"
But the event just doesn't trigger, Tried multiple times on multiple guests, time in day, with or without guests in the kitchen.
Even tried to start a new game, reinstall, clear cache.. w/e u think off, I tried.
Help?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes