TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Faerin: View attachment 922627
For December's update I'm planning on adding a lot of new content.
I will try to add 2 new girls, implement hotel level 4 (adding the yoga studio and the pool) and I will try to add some new events as well.
The first new character will be Hana.
She is lovely. I can't say I care about the tattoos one way or another, I do not believe they add or take away from her beauty ...on the other hand, they could allude to an interesting backstory. ...Does she have all of her fingers? :ROFLMAO:

As for her hair, I prefer the right two, never was a big fan of bangs. The far right one is my favorite, but it would be a bitch to animate, so the middle one might be better for that. My personal suggestion would be to use the middle one while she is at work, and the right one for when she 'let's her hair down'.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
the rust is Strong
Sycho noted, was wondering why they seemed neutered from the last time i played XD
hana option 2nd or 3rd. curious how far that tat goes/covers :whistle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sycho

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
She is lovely. I can't say I care about the tattoos one way or another, I do not believe they add or take away from her beauty ...on the other hand, they could allude to an interesting backstory. ...Does she have all of her fingers? :ROFLMAO:

As for her hair, I prefer the right two, never was a big fan of bangs. The far right one is my favorite, but it would be a bitch to animate, so the middle one might be better for that. My personal suggestion would be to use the middle one while she is at work, and the right one for when she 'let's her hair down'.
This release was about an hour ago.Many people voted for the average image.And many people(and I'm , too) don't really like tattoos.
But many people like tattoos (judging by the vote). Let's see the ending - how she will look. Voting will end in 6 days.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This release was about an hour ago.Many people voted for the average image.And many people(and I'm , too) don't really like tattoos.
But many people like tattoos (judging by the vote). Let's see the ending - how she will look. Voting will end in 6 days.
I like them just fine, and I do like variety, though what interests me the most, as I said, was what it might mean for her backstory. I see it going one of two ways, either she is a modern rebel type, or she is an escaped yakuza (assuming she is Japanese, could be the Triad or something if she is Chinese).

That said, with that many, she would have to be pretty high up the rank. Maybe she was the daughter of one of the leaders, but her father/uncle/boss got killed, and some of her loyal people smuggled her out of the country to keep her safe.

• Haha
Reactions: Michel Mak

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
I like them just fine, and I do like variety, though what interests me the most, as I said, was what it might mean for her backstory.
That said, with that many, she would have to be pretty high up the rank. Maybe she was the daughter of one of the leaders, but her father/uncle/boss got killed, and some of her loyal people smuggled her out of the country to keep her safe.
May be)) :LOL:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I do like bangs, however the other long hair works here as well. As for the tats: generally not a big fan of them but on the correct character they can work very well.

However I think - if tattoos are going to be on the character - the "best" hairstyle depends a bit on the backstory and how she copes with it. The bangs to me seem more like an "still on board with the tats", right is "do not like them but I've come to terms with it" while the middle one screams "don't ever mention them, if you see them, I will find you and I will kill you".

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Can anybody tell me how to activate the cheat console - if it's even possible to do so in the basic version of the game. Also, to any potential smart-arses out there, I mean OTHER than by pledging myself to Faerin ;).

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
I do like bangs, however the other long hair works here as well. As for the tats: generally not a big fan of them but on the correct character they can work very well.

However I think - if tattoos are going to be on the character - the "best" hairstyle depends a bit on the backstory and how she copes with it. The bangs to me seem more like an "still on board with the tats", right is "do not like them but I've come to terms with it" while the middle one screams "don't ever mention them, if you see them, I will find you and I will kill you".
Faerin wrote:
"The first new character will be Hana, a mysterious, young girl who shows up at the manor looking for work".
So it wasn't for nothing. There must be some history with her. I'm here I agree with TheDevian

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
I have the following problem: since last update i have only hotel guests with following service: Bar,Restaurant, Kitchen...guests with Sauna ,Fitness and Massage don´t arise and in this update i can´t make the progress with Laura.
How i can improve that?

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I'm having trouble seeing images, reinstalled 2 and tried the black screen fix, any suggestions?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes