darji

Nov 3, 2021
ok this maybe a stupid question but to insert the incest patch. What is the root directory? If i just copy this into the main folder it still says Julia and not mom.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Is this game missing a lot of tags or is it rly so vanilla for a 0.7 release? I mean, Man of the House had a lot more...

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
You're welcome. You may want to go back and re-download the quick guide. I did a minor fix to it a moment ago. :)
yeah, i redownload again ur quick guide, btw i confused about what fuction red pills (fizwil), thats said forget one bad habit, but nothing change if use to the girls

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I do not know how to enter. I have 7z but I do not know how to enter
Right click on the RAR, select "7-Zip" from the sub-menu then click the "Extract" button. Type in the drive letter you want the files to be extracted to in the "Copy to:" box. Like C:\ or D:\ and 7-Zip will do the rest..

Reactions: TheDevian

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
Saves don't appear to record who is assigned where. when I save with everyone assigned, then reload, they're all unassigned.
Question, did you uncheck the new staff shift function?

I need to recheck, but seems to work if you have the staff member to the same slot as the previous shift checked. Anyone else seeing it that way?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Question, did you uncheck the new staff shift function?

I need to recheck, but seems to work if you have the staff member to the same slot as the previous shift checked. Anyone else seeing it that way?
Yeah, I posted a screenshot of that here.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 237 Votes