Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys,

I'm looking to hire a great UI designer to help me create the UI for Mystwood Manor.

Requirements:
  • Experience with graphic design (preferably UI design as well).
  • High quality/level of work.
  • Good communication skills (English).
  • Available on short term.
It would be awesome if it could be done by someone that knows and enjoys my games, but is by no means a requirement.

If you are interested and would like to know more details (or know anyone else that might be) please send me some examples of your work on: faeringames@gmail.com or on Discord: Faerin#6529

Cheers!

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
the_beggar.jpg

an 27 at 6:30am

Unlocked
Choose your destiny...
Hey guys, here's my first attempt at the tarot cards that will be introduced in the next update (the final version will be more polished).

These cards will allow you to play to game with different traits/bonuses, depending on which ones you choose (and discover).
The colored orb on the left indicates the rarity. The number on the right shows the level of the card. The symbol in the middle will indicate the card type.
Mystwood Manor v0.0.3 will be released on Friday!

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Has the dev released v.0.1 or not? If it is delayed, he should disclose and sound a new date. Perhaps he is facing test trouble, because faerin is accurate with timelines. I am judging on MoH certainly.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
am i the only who got blaCK screen with only chat boxes appear ??
You need to have VS 2015 C++ Redistributable installed:

You will need to uninstall the ones you have and install this first, then update and it will work
Windows 10 version 1909 users to not require Visual C++ 2015 anymore.

omarsayed if you still use Windows 7 or a older Windows 10 version then do as Larry wrote. Otherwise make sure your Windows 10 is fully updated and has .Net Framework 4.8 installed.

Last edited:

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Windows 10 version 1909 users to not require Visual C++ 2015 anymore.

omarsayed if you still use Windows 7 or a older Windows 10 version then do as Larry wrote. Otherwise make sure your Windows 10 is fully updated and has .Net Framework 4.8 installed.
ty i tried before for othr games....

but no matter how i tried Visual C++ 2015 alway install failed for me
then i checked and i have Visual C++ 2015 already on my labtop but cant even uninstall to get a clean version of it

so i lost all hope before to play games like this

am windows 7 btw :/

4.00 star(s) 242 Votes