Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I cant progress this blowjob scene
Game gives me this error
I had the same on the sex scene right after that, try using hide a few times then hitting auto, worked for me.

Also does anyone know if there are prereqs for the bronze plaque/rectangle, been checking isabel's every time period, day and night for an week or two in game and nothing has popped.

Reactions: BronBron06

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I had the same on the sex scene right after that, try using hide a few times then hitting auto, worked for me.

Also does anyone know if there are prereqs for the bronze plaque/rectangle, been checking isabel's every time period, day and night for an week or two in game and nothing has popped.
Are you in normal or story mode?

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I liked the ending. It was expected for the most part, but was a natural progression of the story, and the execution of it was quite nice. For the third ending (which is the one I chose), while the MC did have a quick discussion with Julia, it was only about his father, and he didn't really talk with any of his other women, even Amber, so that part seemed a bit rushed. It would have been nice to have more closure for each of their story arcs. That pool party had nice visuals, though.

Reactions: User1230

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
normal mode, it took a while to find the spider in the lake, also about 20+ trys but that popped eventually, this one however must be around 50 trys now or very near.
Are you doing this one separate occasions, or save scumming? You do have to go to her place more than once to make it work.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
In all scenes where u must move the slider "faster" to continue I get the popup shown attached.
I can only continue when I hide the dialogbox and unhide it. (Game is in Normal mode)

Reactions: iamnext

iamnext

Feb 6, 2022
Hey guys I have been waiting for the game to be finished and they play all the content once, so as the main story is completed should I wait for the last update or just play it now.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Are you doing this one separate occasions, or save scumming? You do have to go to her place more than once to make it work.
Not save scumming, no cheats, just keep holding down control to speed it along, that wouldn't make a difference though, would it?

JonJones1979

Jul 11, 2018
Any one knows why i can't level up my guests despite having top notch everything? Little help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019

It worked for some of the girls
I got locked on Nora

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
Hello everyone, I have a question, it may also be that I just overlooked it, but there was a survey which game the maker should do next, when Mystwood is finished, was there already a result???

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hey guys I have been waiting for the game to be finished and they play all the content once, so as the main story is completed should I wait for the last update or just play it now.
As you have waited this long to play it I would wait for the final release

Reactions: TheDevian

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
Hello everyone, I have a question, it may also be that I just overlooked it, but there was a survey which game the maker should do next, when Mystwood is finished, was there already a result???
Faerin on Patron said:
Hey guys,

First of all, sorry for all the polls about the new game, I just really want to make sure my third game is going to be the best it can be. So I need your input one more time.

Last month polls have ended and the outcome was as follows:

Public: 61% fantasy kingdom, 39% bodyguard.
Patrons: 55% fantasy kingdom, 45% bodyguard.

I started prep-work for the fantasy game, and came to the conclusion that this is a huge project (even more so than I anticipated).
So I want to level with you guys, and make sure you are on-board for this:

Fantasy kingdom:
This will probably take 4-6 years to fully develop, as there is a ton of coding involved. With probably 6-12 months before the first playable demo, and 1.5-2 years before there is a decent amount of playable content. This could turn out as one of the best adult games with actual gameplay, or it could be a miss (as it's so gameplay-intensive). It's more of a gamble (at least to me).

Bodyguard:
This will take substantially less time, as I can focus practically all of my time on storytelling and rendering images and animations (much less coding involved).
I expect to have a demo version ready in 2-3 months, and start pumping out content shortly after that. I expect the full development to take around 3 years, and I believe I can "nail" this one, granted it won't be a very "new" concept.
Just something familiar, but (hopefully) done a better. ;)

In short:
I have to admit this makes me hesitant to go for the fantasy game.
I'm a bit worried I will lose patrons (and income) during the development, and it took such a long time to get to the point I am now.

Since it's a much bigger risk, and, it didn't win the poll by a huge margin, I am leaning more towards the bodyguard game. (And perhaps do the Fantasy game after, maybe once I have established a bigger team?)

Now I know, this feels a bit like a cop-out on my end, and I'm sorry about that, but I rather be upfront about it, than run into this halfway through development.
Unless, of course, you guys really want this game to happen, and don't mind waiting for it?

Now, since you are the ones that make this all possible, I want to leave the final say to you (so no public poll this time). I know this will piss off some people, whichever direction I take, but I really wanted to make clear what you, and myself, are "signing up" for, for the next few years.

Sorry for the rant! ;)

Thanks so much for your understanding and support!
Faerin
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican and su wei

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
A bug: I went to go buy the pink pill, but was unable to exit the conversation afterwards.
I also had some difficulty exiting the upgrade screen for the new room upgrades, but that was easy to work around.

bunty34

Dec 16, 2018
I really hope for the next update he adds more threesome scenes and at least another outfit. Was hoping for that in this update. Overall a good story though

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes